Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

notim457

Jan 8, 2024
Is there a guide on how to play this mod on joiplay, i have rpg maker plugin, and rpg vx ace installed but no matter what i keep getting this message

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a guide on how to play this mod on joiplay, i have rpg maker plugin, and rpg vx ace installed but no matter what i keep getting this message
This game is not optimized to play on joiplay. And it never will be because the custom scripts don't allow it to.

R31946

Apr 27, 2024
do we get a camcorder in chilly mod just like in the original . i cant seem yo get it .. even after that larry guy tels u about paymeon ,, the shopw lady wont say anything other than the w key in the u phone..help

geschirt

Aug 6, 2017
One question: Is everything in the recollection room also in the game, or are some scenes exclusive or not included to either mode?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
do we get a camcorder in chilly mod just like in the original . i cant seem yo get it .. even after that larry guy tels u about paymeon ,, the shopw lady wont say anything other than the w key in the u phone..help
No, paymeon was a broken mess in 8.5 which was the Chilly mod is built off of. So the most you can do is just upload pics.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Wait a couple seconds before you click enter/space. Don't forget this game is big, especially with the animations and VX Ace's Ruby script sucks at processing it so if you go to fast the game won't have the maps ready. Which include the sex scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some of you may have noticed that I have been missing for the past few days, that is because I was unable to return online until recently.
I'll explain everything to the best of abilities, however I'll need to keep this relatively short and vague for several reasons:
I've been having some legal issues due to some family drama, said issues lead to me being placed under lock-up/suicide watch, and from that it lead to me being placed into a mental healthcare facility that I was only recently released from. However, I can not return home, so I'm stuck couch surfing with a friend in order to avoid losing my job and heading up houseless.
My situation lead to me missing several days of work at my job, and I don't know if I'll still have said job if/when I give them a full proper explanation of my situation. I've also already had to burn some cash dealing with said situation. So, unfortunately, I am once again referring you all to my Ko-Fi. I will truly appreciate any and all support I receive, be it financial or simply comments/posts that would boost my moral.
My apologies for asking this of you again, and my apologies for failing you all. I will try my best to be a better person.
- ChillyScholar

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Eesh, this economy is really bringing put the asshole in everyone. I mean we already are, but this like full blown open the valve all the way assholism.

DarkComics

Mar 29, 2021
Some of you may have noticed that I have been missing for the past few days, that is because I was unable to return online until recently.
I'll explain everything to the best of abilities, however I'll need to keep this relatively short and vague for several reasons:
I've been having some legal issues due to some family drama, said issues lead to me being placed under lock-up/suicide watch, and from that it lead to me being placed into a mental healthcare facility that I was only recently released from. However, I can not return home, so I'm stuck couch surfing with a friend in order to avoid losing my job and heading up houseless.
My situation lead to me missing several days of work at my job, and I don't know if I'll still have said job if/when I give them a full proper explanation of my situation. I've also already had to burn some cash dealing with said situation. So, unfortunately, I am once again referring you all to my Ko-Fi. I will truly appreciate any and all support I receive, be it financial or simply comments/posts that would boost my moral.
My apologies for asking this of you again, and my apologies for failing you all. I will try my best to be a better person.
- ChillyScholar

I want you to know that even in those moments when you feel utterly alone, you are not alone. The world around you is filled with pain and sorrow but it's also filled with love, and every single moment holds the potential for something beautiful. There is warmth and light under the sun, just waiting for you to step into it.

Please remember, you have the freedom to do what you want, to follow your dreams and passions. Your presence in this world matters more than you can imagine. The love and care from those around you, including myself, are always here for you, ready to support you through the tough times.

Whenever you feel overwhelmed, please reach out. Let's walk through this together.

With all my heart,

DarkComics.

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I'm remaining skeptical until builds come out, because last time we had been given the idea that we're getting artwork of this quality, well. We all know how that played out.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes