Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
i tried downloading the game again but i didn't seem to encounter it .... Do you know how to fix his problem?

Redownloaded it multiple times from all four sources and I still get the error. The image says "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/CD - Home. It's that same file whenever I try to play a scene. Some of them crash at the start, others at the end.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i tried downloading the game again but i didn't seem to encounter it .... Do you know how to fix his problem?
Can't if I don't know what version he is using, I mean it's possible he/she isn't even using my mod and using the other guys mod. Maybe it's a glitch caused by mixing and matching everything together. So many people think they are suppose to do that when my mod contains literally everything you need.

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Can't if I don't know what version he is using, I mean it's possible he/she isn't even using my mod and using the other guys mod. Maybe it's a glitch caused by mixing and matching everything together. So many people think they are suppose to do that when my mod contains literally everything you need.
I tried both version from the main topic of this thread.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
add this in the game folder, under \Audio\BGM, that should fix it

Main question is now, why did it happens ?

Is the audio\bgm folder present ?
if yes, is it empty or how many files are in it ? (take a screen plz)

*edit* i checked i have 27 files (.mp3) in the BGM folder

Last edited:

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Added the file and still get the error(Add file to both 0.8Chilly and 0.8FNFZ2). The BGM folder has 27 files in it (some of them are ogg files.).

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Are you mixing all the versions together? Just download 2.5 and play, that's it, delete all other versions
I didn't mix them, they had their own separate folders. I don't think they interact with each other if they have separate folders. Starting to think it's my computer though. No idea how to test for that. The confusing thing is that the audio file is there. It's just that during the H scenes, the error pops up at the beginning or end and always after a sex sound (the squish of the hand job or cumshot). Can it be how the game switches between sounds or loads them?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't mix them, they had their own separate folders. I don't think they interact with each other if they have separate folders. Starting to think it's my computer though. No idea how to test for that. The confusing thing is that the audio file is there. It's just that during the H scenes, the error pops up at the beginning or end and always after a sex sound (the squish of the hand job or cumshot). Can it be how the game switches between sounds or loads them?
I'm honestly not sure, but really delete the other folders, delete everything just in case, just download from the 2.5 link, start over, and get back to me if anything

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd

John Smith 111

Dec 20, 2017
Is there any way to get a video camera to upload videos to the site in the game? I can't seem to find it :c great mod by the way!

U

User_305918

The video camera was never implemented in either version of the game when Nergal abandoned this. And it’s unknown if he will add that option back in now that he’s back.

U

User_305918

Any idea when Pegah might be implemented?
I don’t think she will ever be since she was someone Chilly was going to make into in this game from Nergals version that he found in the code front the game files. However there may be an Arab Milf in Nergal’s Extended Cut version after 1.0 but that is to br determined to those who are supporting his Patreon Page. Right now it appears the Japanese Milf will be the first DLC character to be added soon after Nergal fully releases 9.0 by the end of April.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I don’t think she will ever be since she was someone Chilly was going to make into in this game from Nergals version that he found in the code front the game files. However there may be an Arab Milf in Nergal’s Extended Cut version after 1.0 but that is to br determined to those who are supporting his Patreon Page. Right now it appears the Japanese Milf will be the first DLC character to be added soon after Nergal fully releases 9.0 by the end of April.
Wait . Japanese milf win a vote ? I was thought Indian milf win this

Sep 5, 2016
i imagine all the references to incest will be removed also. We are in a dark timeline

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes