Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
its like saying you hate a company but like a game it produced... dude... without the company, there arent any games... even if it produced by other company... there no 100% it will get same results

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the mod wouldn't start if Nergal didn't abandon it, the same way wootch did when he just disappeared and Nergal started to work on bugs and updates to please the community that was left with an unfinished game. wootch returned after a long time, to ruin it all, forcing Nergal to start over, this because wootch wanted to continue, but never did. so its all depend on perspective and from where you are looking. and theres no right and wrong, we can both appreciate Nergal and think he did wrong. for this case, Nergal abandoned it and that is why I can't agree with his conduct to just return like nothing matters. but sure, Nergal have done great in the past, so it will not be like wootch, and i hope he do well and can finish it. and if you and all that worked on this mod don't mind, im ok as well.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Thanks for staying with us, Chilly. I was floored when I saw how the community rallied around your mods, and I'm even more impressed now that you're not letting Nergal's return make all of that pointless. It's been an interesting journey to be sure, but for what it's worth...thank you for stepping up back then.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Nergal dropped this, and he did that telling he will not get back, saying do whatever.
now, he returns (deja vu from the original dev) and want to continue, without giving care of anyone else.
he should ask to be part of the team, and sure he could even be a major part of it, even leader if that was needed. but still he need to ask first. its not automatically his just because he started it, not in the name of creativity and the history behind it. so for me this is the original game, and the project i will support.
He is not continuing the mod or using anything from the mod so why should he ask chilly anything?

the mod wouldn't start if Nergal didn't abandon it, the same way wootch did when he just disappeared and Nergal started to work on bugs and updates to please the community that was left with an unfinished game. wootch returned after a long time, to ruin it all, forcing Nergal to start over, this because wootch wanted to continue, but never did. so its all depend on perspective and from where you are looking. and theres no right and wrong, we can both appreciate Nergal and think he did wrong. for this case, Nergal abandoned it and that is why I can't agree with his conduct to just return like nothing matters. but sure, Nergal have done great in the past, so it will not be like wootch, and i hope he do well and can finish it. and if you and all that worked on this mod don't mind, im ok as well.
Your sequence of events is all wrong and Nergal didn't start anything all over just because Wootch appeared out of nowhere. A really quick sequence of events would be:

Wootch leaves > Nergal (and some others actually) patch Wootchs original version > Nergal starts AZL > Several months later Nergal starts work on UD (he works on both concurrently but he started AZL first) UD uses none of Wootchs assets or maps or anything, everything is made from scratch even if it takes inspiration from UxL > Wootch (or whoever) returns for 1 day, generates hype and collects a few hundred dollars does nothing beyond the first day announcements and promises and leaves again > AZL is basically finished, UD is in 0.8, Nergal announces he will leave because of private reasons (We later learn it is because of a death in the family) > Fast forward a few months Nergal returns in stealth mode early of this year and eventually publicly returns in March releasing a demo of the new progression style and mechanics that he plans to use for 0.9 that he hopes to release near the end of April and establishes a closer partnership with Glassfish to go fulltime once the patreon reaches its stretch goals.

The only thing you got right was that Nergal was expecting to take a longer break but I can also guarantee you that he would've continued the game even if Chilly wasn't modding it. And I hate to break it to you but I don't think Chilly modding it made it more (or less for that matter) popular. By that I mean is that if you erase him from history Nergal would still have the same sized fanbase he currently does and he still would've wanted to finish it.

I guess as a side note I should add is that he wants to give AZL some bug fixes and if any art is needed to finish the endings do that, but that is about it.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
GUIDE on how to use the Chilly Game....( for noobs & people too lazy to check earlier posts of the game)

STEP 1 : Download and Install RGP Maker VX Ace RTP ( seriously you can't run the game without this and its FREE)
Link :

STEP 2 : Download and Unrar Chilly Game (Just download the link below...NO NEED to download fan patch, chilly update 1 etc.....IT HAS EVERYTHING!!!!)
Link :
(Latest version Chilly MINI Update 2.5 )

STEP 3 : START NEW GAME ( seriously Chilly is being saying this a lot of times...otherwise you get tons of glitches....DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING OLD SAVES ):mad::mad::mad:

STEP 4 : Refer HELP FOLDER in the game folder ( Seriously has all walkthroughs and new scenes)
Please go through the MODDED SCENE WALKTHROUGH & BABYSITTING GLITCH SOLUTION FIRST(It's in the Help Folder:mad::mad::mad:) before attempting to progress with the story

STEP 5 : For those of you who want to skip dialogues and cutscenes and go straight into FAP MODE.:tf::tf::tf:
While in game Press 'Q' button and select the Teleport option
Go towards the character you want to fap and FAP AWAY!!!

STEP 6 : Stop asking the SAME questions again and refer the previous steps and enjoy the game!

STEP 7 : :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

P.S : Change the resolution of desktop screen if there is any resolution issue

P.S. : If you do get any new glitches inspite of following these steps.....please state that you have already followed this guide and elaborate on the glitch....

P.S.S : NEW THREAD for chilly mod

P.S.S.S : For those of you who DON'T LIKE THE EASTER EGGS BY CHIILY ....FOR PITY'S SAKE:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:, don't approach them(refer HELP folder to know their exact location in order to avoid them). IT'S NOT MANDATORY to find these easter eggs to progress the game. So please!!! No more bitching about this as it's COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.
For those of you who want the EASTER EGGS by Chilly......refer HELP FOLDER(Modded Scene walkthrough) for locations.

P.S.S.S.S : For successful babysitting routes....please CALL/TEXT DIZZY FIRST and get babysitted by her before you start with other characters(especially MOM) and after doing that please ASK MOM TO GO OUTFIRST(same as other characters) and then TEXT HER!!!

P.S.S.S.S.S : For progressing with KAYLEE and GRANNY SUSSIE(Won't progress no matter how many hearts you have)
KAYLEE - 3LICKSs & 2 BJs
GRANNY SUSSIE - 3BJs & 2HJs
UNLOCK TRUE CORRUPTION for Night scenes

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S : :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: dad.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
For those of you who want to use the SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE.

QUOTING HIS CHANGES TO THE GAME

STORY CHANGES

1)NO STUDENTS but Peter are sexually aware of their surroundings. Fred's dad's the one who knows about Kaylee's shop, Fred also is talking to Jake about TV shows, not "bird" watching. Fred in class will also only get bored of your ass-kissing, not shout out how sexy Mrs. Jennings is (which would normally be grounds for at least moving classes).
2) Mrs. Jennings no longer puts on a show during the 10-heart sex scene at school, everyone gets recess now. Except for Peter, sorry Peter.
3) LARRY IS MUTE (Poor Larry:':)':)'() and will not make you sell the soul of your family to him. You can still collect photos, but they're your personal collection, not some weirdo rich boy's.
4)To EARN MONEY now, you can TALK TO MOM to get pocket change, and then after that ask again to do chores around the house. This will TAKE UP YOUR AFTERNOON time slot, so be mindful of that.
Changes 1-3 are REVERSIBLE! If you DON'T LIKE EM, you can USE"SchoolScenesRevert.zip" included in the download to revert them back. Doing chores for money will still be an option with this patch though.

KIM CHANGES

Kimberly now has a 10 HEART SCENE!!!. It plays out when you and her are both hiding and you have sex level of at least HEART LEVEL 7. When you talk to her while hiding, she'll mention she found a better spot and wants to go with you there. After seeing the scene once, you will have the option to not go to her hiding place and instead take her to your spot. Her house is now functional, with a visiting system and everything. After getting 2 BJS from her in the park bathroom you will unlock knowing her location, which will skip the babysitting requirement entirely. She can be visited at in the evening (The first time you go to her door you will get the idea to get a key, after that you just have to activate the door again). She also has two scenes here, a BJ and a bed fuck. The BJ shouldn't really count as it's literally the park bathroom BJ, just in her house. Like the dialogue, bg, everything, is the same. The bed fuck however has new dialogue for both corrupt and purity players.

MOM CHANGES

Sonny is now far MORE FORGETFUL OF HER TOWEL in the morning. Instead of having a 1 in 7 chance to forget her towel she now has a 1 in 7 chance to remember her towel. She also has 2 NEW SCENES. One takes place on the couch when she's WATCHING TV LATE AT NIGHT, the other takes place in her BED AT NIGHT when she's not watching TV. Both of these have unique Pure route dialogue, and somewhat unique Corrupt route dialogue. The animations for these scenes were the reason Mom was a babysitter, so now that you have access to them elsewhere, I'm thinking of getting rid of that option to pick her, but whatever. As mentioned previously, mom can be talked to in the afternoon for chores. Depending on your relationship with your mother, a different chore will be assigned. *coughsexingherforallowancebois*:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

AMOS CHANGES

The only completely NEW SCENE in the update, oh boy! This scene is temporarily available as an alternative to a BJ while helping set the table for dinner in Ms. Amos' house. To unlock it, you have to have 1 FUCK WITH HER. After viewing the new scene once, the next time you help her you can choose between a BJ or the ride scene again. Once Ms. Amos' slumber party event is complete, I'll probably remove this option.

MISC CHANGES

1)NEW TITLE SCREEN. Complete with sub-title to show you have the mods installed, and my absolutely terribleamazing pajamas busts!
2)Speaking of pajamas, pajamas are now an option to wear while at home! They're not entirely implemented yet, but you can wear them to just chill around the house in a cool looking sprite. They are meant for the slumber party events.
3)A few characters have had their scenes' dialogue completed. I can't remember which ones I've done, as it sort of became a "this scene has my attention right now", so it's under misc change instead of it's own sub-heading.
4)RANDOM SHIT! There's a new parallax for when Mrs. Jennings is tutoring you in your room, there's a new picture of Mom for when you wake her up for some fucky-fucky, new parallax for Kimberly's house to remove Amanda from trying to be faster than Sonic, and who knows what else! I can't remember!

WARNINGS

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

IMPORTANT NOTE : GAME DOES NOT WORK WITH CHILLY UPDATE 2.5!!!

CURRENT STATUS : Waiting for modder to intergrate with Chilly update 2.5

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
hi guys cant get over brige I ask troll keep falling help its ok guys found it no 6 want they say add up to six

Last edited:

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Is anyone else getting audio not found errors when you start a new game, tp over and try to view a scene? I keep getting the error shown in the screen cap.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
try redownloading the game and see if you encounter this error again... sorry i can't see the image it's too small

Is anyone else getting audio not found errors when you start a new game, tp over and try to view a scene? I keep getting the error shown in the screen cap.

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
try redownloading the game and see if you encounter this error again... sorry i can't see the image it's too small
Redownloaded it multiple times from all four sources and I still get the error. The image says "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/CD - Home. It's that same file whenever I try to play a scene. Some of them crash at the start, others at the end.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes