3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Really good stuff here and I'm loving the update so far. I love that the Dev is using more realistic body models for the mom and aunt. Plus, this reference obviously got a big laugh and cheer from me :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
Because the sleuth ability is the most important ability in the game, so you should learn that from the start. Thanks for the feedback!
U didn't answer me, i know sleuth is the most important ability in the game, coz u literally can't play without it, i mean is the first game i see that force the players to get an ability to can play the game, and i think is a really bad thing

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
U didn't answer me, i know sleuth is the most important ability in the game, coz u literally can't play without it, i mean is the first game i see that force the players to get an ability to can play the game, and i think is a really bad thing
Other games force you to grind by doing repetitious tasks such as playing minigames, doing some work, doing some training, etc to advance... this is not a new concept. I chose, instead of a grind to have the sleuth ability be the main (but not the only) way to get skill points.

If your complaint is that you should start the game with 1 sleuth instead of having to choose to add one point to sleuth, well that's a fair point. What can I tell you... there is the suggestion for starting skill points in the tutorial, it's up to you to ignore it at your detriment.

I don't know if I can answer you better than this, but I appreciate your feedback.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Really good stuff here and I'm loving the update so far. I love that the Dev is using more realistic body models for the mom and aunt. Plus, this reference obviously got a big laugh and cheer from me :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YES.. THANK YOU! I was afraid no one would get my references! There's a bunch of them in there! BY THE WAY:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
But its as bad as grind. I dont get the reason for that stuff. If there are different routes and ways without a exact spec that its fine, but why build any grind into your game? It doesnt become more game with tedious gameplay mechanic that serve no purpuse other than to stretch gametime.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
But its as bad as grind. I dont get the reason for that stuff. If there are different routes and ways without a exact spec that its fine, but why build any grind into your game? It doesnt become more game with tedious gameplay mechanic that serve no purpuse other than to stretch gametime.
Your points DO affect the game and scenes and the general story. Searching is a plot device to do things/add skill points. I think that they add an element of fun and interaction to the game. If it was just a linear read, I'd just make a comic strip instead. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Your points DO affect the game and scenes and the general story. Searching is a plot device to do things/add skill points. I think that they add an element of fun and interaction to the game. If it was just a linear read, I'd just make a comic strip instead. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated!
I were just a bit angry because I got stuck with my points (didnt know that I can get points with the minigame).

And there are a lot games without grind and branching stories (GGGB or others) - but I get your point and in the end it is your game :)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
not sure if this is a bug or not, but on day 3 leadership skill resets to 0 for some reason, is that a normal thing?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
not sure if this is a bug or not, but on day 3 leadership skill resets to 0 for some reason, is that a normal thing?
did you take the money from the handbag? If you did you lose a leadership point.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
BY POPULAR DEMAND: I shall fix Julia's googly eyes (or attempt to) in version 0.2.1 Which will just have spelling corrections, some added dialogue (mostly help) and a few minor bug fixes.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
did you take the money from the handbag? If you did you lose a leadership point.
Oh thanks, I was a bit confused on that, thanks for answering my question. Also, are there going to be more interactions based on what skill level you have, such as, if you have great leadership, you can hug or kiss mom in the kitchen (example)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oh thanks, I was a bit confused on that, thanks for answering my question. Also, are there going to be more interactions based on what skill level you have, such as, if you have great leadership, you can hug or kiss mom in the kitchen (example)
That aspect is covered by the lover skill (hug/kiss/etc.). You might miss some scenes if your lover skill is too low. If your leadership skill is too low, you might not be able to get more information out of characters or get them to do things for you... for example, buy you some batteries (In the next update ;)

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Googly eyes don't bother me but I'm stuck with the hint that there something happening in the kitchen and there is nothing so I can't advance.

Have cheated extensively so might have impacted stuff.

Great game from what I've seen will try the vanilla (aka no cheat when I have time).

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Googly eyes don't bother me but I'm stuck with the hint that there something happening in the kitchen and there is nothing so I can't advance.

Have cheated extensively so might have impacted stuff.

Great game from what I've seen will try the vanilla (aka no cheat when I have time).
if you cheat, just leave 1 skill @ 2 pts...and youll be able to advance.

Reactions: groove888

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I'm stuck on Day 4 in the Living Room with the statement: "You need something to help you in your search. Something like a flashlight perhaps?" I've got the flashlight in my inventory but it is not seeing it somehow, or I can't grab it from the inventory. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck on Day 4 in the Living Room with the statement: "You need something to help you in your search. Something like a flashlight perhaps?" I've got the flashlight in my inventory but it is not seeing it somehow, or I can't grab it from the inventory. Any thoughts on how to proceed?
You need to wait for next update cause flashlight needs new batteries.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes