3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm stuck on Day 4 in the Living Room with the statement: "You need something to help you in your search. Something like a flashlight perhaps?" I've got the flashlight in my inventory but it is not seeing it somehow, or I can't grab it from the inventory. Any thoughts on how to proceed?
check your phone...the progreess menu item.... it will tell you what you need to do.

As for the flashlight, indeed it needs batteries... which will be in the next chapter (make sure your Leader skill is high enough) :)

Reactions: dogeatsdog

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a question and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. This pertains to the android version and I have a Samsung Galaxy TabS. I've played the 0.1 version, now I just downloaded the 0.2 ver. Doesn't look like it can be added to the 0.1 ver. , because I tried, and I wasn't given the option. So, I deleted the previous version, and installed this 0.2 version. The problem is, that when I start the game up, it load's the ren'py screen for a bit, then just shuts down the game to my home screen. Any ideas from you all, or how this might be remedied? I've also attached the traceback.txt, in hopes it might help out. View attachment traceback.txt

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a question and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. This pertains to the android version and I have a Samsung Galaxy TabS. I've played the 0.1 version, now I just downloaded the 0.2 ver. Doesn't look like it can be added to the 0.1 ver. , because I tried, and I wasn't given the option. So, I deleted the previous version, and installed this 0.2 version. The problem is, that when I start the game up, it load's the ren'py screen for a bit, then just shuts down the game to my home screen. Any ideas from you all, or how this might be remedied? I've also attached the traceback.txt, in hopes it might help out. View attachment 201830
easy solution, use a working android port.
and btw. updating a previous version only works for ports made by the same dude (same install location, same signing key...).

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a question and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. This pertains to the android version and I have a Samsung Galaxy TabS. I've played the 0.1 version, now I just downloaded the 0.2 ver. Doesn't look like it can be added to the 0.1 ver. , because I tried, and I wasn't given the option. So, I deleted the previous version, and installed this 0.2 version. The problem is, that when I start the game up, it load's the ren'py screen for a bit, then just shuts down the game to my home screen. Any ideas from you all, or how this might be remedied? I've also attached the traceback.txt, in hopes it might help out. View attachment 201830
check the Patreon page and download that android version. It should work. (The one mad by the66)

Reactions: Kavin76

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
easy solution, use a working android port.
and btw. updating a previous version only works for ports made by the same dude (same install location, same signing key...).
Thanks, didn't think they would attach it to the OP if it didn't work. Didn't know you had it out. And gotcha on the updating.

Oct 15, 2017
Ok, so, I'm stuck. Is there any way to get points after the minigame is over? Progress says to check living room and also about hearing voices in the basement, but I've already finished the minigame for this version and can't get more points to put one more into sleuth? Do I just have to start the whole over? I'm so confused.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ok, so, I'm stuck. Is there any way to get points after the minigame is over? Progress says to check living room and also about hearing voices in the basement, but I've already finished the minigame for this version and can't get more points to put one more into sleuth? Do I just have to start the whole over? I'm so confused.
if you search rooms you should have more than enough points to put into sleuth.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hey there, so I got 1 point in all categories except for the Nefarious, I just got a point from drinking duff (kitchen) and I'm not sure what to do with it. Sleuth ?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Dear Silk_Ari. Why don't you post the walkthrough for everyone to have it?

Well, I'm glad you asked! Because some people actually pay for it. So, you see it helps me financially to get some support so I can keep making this game for everyone...for free.

But I don't have any money to pay for it. :(

Well, you could always PM me, and I could give it to you. I can then at least ask you if you could sometime in the future afford it support me.

Thank you for your understanding! :D

Reactions: Hlextor and Alteni
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes