3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
okok..i have some off the wall kinks..but this to me is exquisite beauty...i realllly like wall-eye..lol...i may need professional help..so glad @Silk_Ari kept her sweet sexy little condition..NEVER "fix" that..she aint broken :D
yeeehaaaww.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.2.1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just started with the game, and one of the first things that immediately came to my mind: Why the Hell is Stephanie McMahon "my" mother?

Steph.jpg

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Dear Silk_Ari. Why don't you post the walkthrough for everyone to have it?

Well, I'm glad you asked! Because some people actually pay for it. So, you see it helps me financially to get some support so I can keep making this game for everyone...for free.

But I don't have any money to pay for it. :(

Well, you could always PM me, and I could give it to you. I can then at least ask you if you could sometime in the future afford it support me.

Thank you for your understanding! :D
Well but your "financial plans" by hiding a walkthrough behind a Paywall will cost you many Customers ... because im stuck already Day 1 with the "search the rooms" and "maybe the bathroom is free" quest and if I cant even get past the first day you will NEVER see ANY money from me ...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Little off on the logic. First he tells Julia they need to take it slow, next day he's getting her and the cousin topless and letting her touch his dick.

So the going slow thing meant 12 hours?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Little off on the logic. First he tells Julia they need to take it slow, next day he's getting her and the cousin topless and letting her touch his dick.

Umm... shit happens? :D

Sep 22, 2018

I don't think either of them actually wanted to take it slow. He was just feeling guilty, like he was taking advantage of her love for him, or something. Sometimes guilt actually takes precedence over lewdity. Plus, by the next day he had already done naughty things with the cousin and having her there egging it on meant showing his cock to his impressionable little sister was not too far out of his wheelhouse.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I don't think either of them actually wanted to take it slow. He was just feeling guilty, like he was taking advantage of her love for him, or something. Sometimes guilt actually takes precedence over lewdity. Plus, by the next day he had already done naughty things with the cousin so showing his cock to his impressionable little sister was not too far out of his wheelhouse.
To be honest, my thoughts were that he just got caught up in the moment, the truth or dare game happened pretty much out of the blue...things escalated and one dare lead to another... and well, you can see the results. I mean, you got 2 half naked hotties about to jerk you off while you have a raging boner.... you're not quite thinking logically at that point.. :D

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Well but your "financial plans" by hiding a walkthrough behind a Paywall will cost you many Customers ... because im stuck already Day 1 with the "search the rooms" and "maybe the bathroom is free" quest and if I cant even get past the first day you will NEVER see ANY money from me ...
This forum has other people who have played it. Ask questions. Yelling at the creator of a puzzle isn't productive, even as feedback. Using your own inability to perform as a contingency for a threat is weak, bruh.

Patron is a platform specifically for paywalled premium content. The creators get to pick what that includes. Easy mode fap time seems to be included here. He gave you a path to get it for free, as well. Maybe investigate that.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
This forum has other people who have played it. Ask questions. Yelling at the creator of a puzzle isn't productive, even as feedback. Using your own inability to perform as a contingency for a threat is weak, bruh.

Patron is a platform specifically for paywalled premium content. The creators get to pick what that includes. Easy mode fap time seems to be included here. He gave you a path to get it for free, as well. Maybe investigate that.
1. I wasnt yelling at him ...
2. So you see a walthrough through a game where you can get stuck so easily (just because the game is unfinished and unbalanced by now) as "Special Content"? I see it more like a chance to get through the game without searching through a forum half an hour / asking people here waiting half a day - a week for an answer ...
3. Well I respect Developers that give their games for free ... but for real now ... how many people are out here still paying Patreon money a month for playing an unreleased game? I think a lot less then before 2 years just because he released a game just like 1.000 other people in that 2 years and in that 2 years maybe 20 of these 1.000 games were finished ... the erotic game branch destroyed its trust in that 2 years I think no body believes that a game like his ever gets finished ... and thats no offense against the dev ... he can be a good guy and really wants to finish his game but the 980 Devs before him destroyed the trust and hiding a crucial part behind a paywall doesnt bigger the trust ...

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I appreciate all feedback, so thank you!

Though, I don't understand how you can get stuck. I've built into the game enough information and hints to get you well through it. For starters, the tutorial makes it clear that Sleuth is REALLY important, there's even a suggested starting points to make it easy for you. Secondly, there's a progress item on your phone that tells you what you need to do and lastly, if all else fails you just need to get the walkthrough. If you're not willing to pay for it, I've said just pm me and I'll send it to you for free.

One thing you have to remember is this is a game/puzzle, which involves you figuring things out. If you just want a linear visual novel that just goes from scene to scene, this is probably not for you.

Have fun! :D

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Intriguing story, but I hope that the romance isn't just added as a side dish, but actually complements the story. This should be decent a few updates down the line.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes