3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Silk_Ari

I see what it is the cousin/sister scene is firing off at the wrong time it's firing off before you see aunt thunder tits in the bathroom when being forced to look at the hidden cam of her (good thing I had the sense to replace her pictures with copies of the sexy ass door picture beforehand).

The scene is firing off at this scene and then right after it it fades out and has a message about the MC buttoning up his pants.

Im going to check that out, but Im not quite sure how that could happen! :/ I still have not been able to replicate that bug hard as I may try........

UNLESS YOU USE CONSOLE TO MAX OUT THE POINTS THEN IT BREAKS THE GAME.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck after i talk to mom in the kitchen i should explore the house and especially the bathroom. But i found nothing to move forward, what exactly should I do?
get hacking to level 3 and use ur dads PC. open the recycle bin and it will be revealed that theres a hidden cam in the toilet. then u can find the hidden cam in the toilet

Reactions: dinto

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
get hacking to level 3 and use ur dads PC. open the recycle bin and it will be revealed that theres a hidden cam in the toilet. then u can find the hidden cam in the toilet
I dont think he's at that point yet, the kitchen scene with mom is at the beginning of the game.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So I got all inventory items available, and have 3 on all stats except for Provider which has 2 so I don't know if I missed a point somewhere or it's supposed to not end on all 3s. Also don't know the password to Dad's PC (don't know if you were referring to this update when you said it will be included in another update at the end of November). I think that's the end of the update so far?

The game will tell you when you reach the end of the chapter and where to save. If you havent seen that scene, uyou havent finished. Check your phone the progress option to see what you need to do.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Silk_Ari

I see what it is the cousin/sister scene is firing off at the wrong time it's firing off before you see aunt thunder tits in the bathroom when being forced to look at the hidden cam of her (good thing I had the sense to replace her pictures with copies of the sexy ass door picture beforehand).

The scene is firing off at this scene and then right after it it fades out and has a message about the MC buttoning up his pants.

Ahhhhh I see! Well if you cheat and max out all your points in console, you'll skip a menu and fire off the final scene.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Reactions: Autismpowers

sexmuttant

Aug 6, 2017
I am at the beggining dunno what to do it says "maybe the bathroom is free" but nothing happens when i go there

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I am at the beggining dunno what to do it says "maybe the bathroom is free" but nothing happens when i go there
do you have level 1 Sleuth? You need that to search the rooms. Play the minigame on your phone it will give you a free point, add one point to sleuth.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello Silk_Ari, just got done playing v0.2 and have some ideas for you:

• Unnamed Psychiatrist - this isn’t a deal breaker, but I think you need to introduce at least one other character, a psychiatrist (female of course), that will function as an explanation as to how the MC got out of the mental hospital so quickly. The intro seems to already be set up (with some minor tweaking) for the MC to be telling the Doctor how he got here instead of just narrating. The doc could then tell him that it’s the last session before he is conditionally released and that they are waiting for the family/police to come pick him up. Before I get too much further with this idea, she should be a weekly character (at first) that pops in to check up on the MC. How about an African-American or Indian MILF to shake things up? And if she were to have a daughter, that’s yet another character for the MC to potentially seduce.
  • Prologue – as I wrote earlier, the intro could use a little work. For example, if the MC is under house arrest, where is the ankle monitor that is presumably keeping him from leaving or the scene where the MC is told they have one? Now again, this isn’t a huge thing, but it helps with the suspension of disbelief if a scene would be included that explained this. If you use this idea, might I suggest…
  • Unnamed Detective – this character (a woman again) could function as a romanceable character of course, but also as a plot device. For example, she could be the one who transfers the MC back home and tells him about the limits of his freedom. Depending on how the plot goes, she could also have been one of the arresting officers for the MC (before getting promoted) and can function as an antagonist (at least at first). Assuming the mystery is more than just the MC killed the father because the MC is crazy, the detective could function later in the game as a sounding board for ideas on where to investigate, possibly doing some forensic work. I see her as a Latina woman, but that’s just me.
  • Family intro – I think you need at least one small scene of the MC meeting the family before chapter 1 really begins. It would be highly unlikely that the MC could just show up at the house, walk in the door, and expect there to be no… extreme reactions. If you use the prologue idea, I suggest having the MC walk in with the detective, have her explain to the family and MC about the ankle monitor, threaten the MC with consequences for disobeying those limits, and then leave. The family would then greet the MC before apologizing that since it took so long for the MC to get there, they don’t have a lot of time and that they have to leave to school/work but that they will catch up later. I think this will match up with the established scenes without needing too much to redo. You should also have the MC get the phone at this point.
  • Julia – I strongly suggest redoing just about every scene with this character model. I don’t know if it’s the lighting or there is a problem with the model, but the eyes make her look cross-eyed or having a lazy eye at different points. Now ultimately the choice is the mod creators, but if you do only one thing on this list, please fix this problem.
  • I think you need to add a contacts option to the phone with a short BIO and picture of the NPC’s in the game. Unfortunately, the various models used look pretty similar (at least to me), so this could help with that, as well as possibly giving some hints to the player (i.e. when the player picks up Julia’s laptop password, if could be part of the info written there).
  • Also, on a personal note - add anal. Lots of it. That is all.
Overall, a really good game with potential. Looking forward to the next version!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello Silk_Ari, just got done playing v0.2 and have some ideas for you:

• Unnamed Psychiatrist - this isn’t a deal breaker, but I think you need to introduce at least one other character, a psychiatrist (female of course), that will function as an explanation as to how the MC got out of the mental hospital so quickly. The intro seems to already be set up (with some minor tweaking) for the MC to be telling the Doctor how he got here instead of just narrating. The doc could then tell him that it’s the last session before he is conditionally released and that they are waiting for the family/police to come pick him up. Before I get too much further with this idea, she should be a weekly character (at first) ....
Thanks for the suggestions. I know the prologue needs work, but to be honest, I want to focus on the story after the fact, so in my view the story that follows and more importantly the relationship with the characters is much more important than what happened before. The prologue will be revisited, mainly with the psychiatrist character and getting info from the characters, but really, the plot is secondary to the actual interactions of characters and how their relationship evolves.

As for the crime itself, you have to remember 2 things.

1) The character was under age at the time, and juveniles get treated differently than adults.

2) He was never sentenced to a crime. He was sent to a mental health institution. You have a somewhat introduction to that concept when the Aunt says, you weren't responsible for your actions. So, the character was released once he was found competent to return into society. He does not have a criminal record. The house arrest is a temporary voluntary restriction that was set by his psychiatrist to make sure the character goes through a period of transition between being confined to the institution to being free to go where he pleases.

One more thing you have to remember, there's only so much you can cram into a game, I think the main focus and what interest people to play is the characters interactions ( and sexy scenes) rather than an actual story that is flawless. Though, I don't think I shouldn't strive for a coherent and flawless story... you'll have to give me a pass from time to time! :p:D

And lastly, about the Julia character. Yes I know there are certain issues in some scenes. The problem is with the rendering, with my current set up it takes between 6 to 8 hours to render a scene. I only have the preview to work with before locking it for an 8 hour bake. It looks great in the preview and then in the final baked scene I find out the eyes are fucked up or something, that means 8 hours down the tube or live with it for now. If you look at my patreon page, all money Im getting is getting to upgrading my set up sop I can reduce rendering times and have better control on models..... so until I can afford new gear...well....

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
wow i odwnloaded incest game and no LAND LADY BULLSHIT...i think mom's first reaction meeting her son is a bit odd for a loving mother,still my favorite here especialy the juicy seweatpee part:giggle: i hope more content of her enxt update.. interesting story and by the way "SPOiLERS" the one who killed dad is "TRACY" mr sherlock holmes here.:coffee:

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
do you have level 1 Sleuth? You need that to search the rooms. Play the minigame on your phone it will give you a free point, add one point to sleuth.
Why u force the players to get sleuth abilty??, i mean the game has 6 abilties, We start with 3 points, but we need 1 on sleuth only to play the game, then only start with 2 points, i really hate u force me to use an ability just to play

Sorry for my bad English

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Why u force the players to get sleuth abilty??, i mean the game has 6 abilties, We start with 3 points, but we need 1 on sleuth only to play the game, then only start with 2 points, i really hate u force me to use an ability just to play

Sorry for my bad English
Because the sleuth ability is the most important ability in the game, so you should learn that from the start. Thanks for the feedback!

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes