3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
This is amazing I know this is just the start but I want more of that sexy mommy damn :) Can't wait for the next update

Just know that patreon will ban you for this game they've been hitting allot of people so it might be good to change the game and then include a incest patch to be safe

Reactions: fanboi and Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This is amazing I know this is just the start but I want more of that sexy mommy damn :) Can't wait for the next update

Just know that patreon will ban you for this game they've been hitting allot of people so it might be good to change the game and then include a incest patch to be safe
Incest? what incest? I havent seen any incest in the game.....

.....(Yet :p)

Ok maybe I lied.

Reactions: fanboi

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Just FYI, theres a tester version for patrons released today! Check out the Patreon page.

Reactions: fanboi

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
CHAPTER 2 AVAILABLE ON PATREON PAGE! (While it gets updated here)

A few tips!

The minigame on your phone: Choose the Barbarian class if you want to quickly dispose of it. Just re-roll your stats to get high level AP AND DP.

Check your inventory on your phone, if there are still locked items, you need to keep searching/increase your sleuth ability.

The full Chapter 2 Walkthrough is available on the Patreon page.

ENJOY!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nice to see Wall-Eye Cutie Julia again..so NOT fix her googly eyes..they are HOT :p
actually..make her wall-eye in all scenes..not just a couple :p and have her tits be wall-eye too..i like when perky nipples shoot to the left and right ..sorta like this..world needs more wall-eye tits :D walleyetits.png

Reactions: DavidTurner

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
nice to see Wall-Eye Cutie Julia again..so NOT fix her googly eyes..they are HOT :p
actually..make her wall-eye in all scenes..not just a couple :p and have her tits be wall-eye too..i like when perky nipples shoot to the left and right ..sorta like this..world needs more wall-eye tits :D View attachment 199412
I've just become a wall-eye lover. where is that pic from?

Reactions: DavidTurner
U

User_23654

Here is a android version for v0.2!

- - - -

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Here is a android version for v0.2!

- - - -
Thank you!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Don't be fooled by the size of the game in Mb... there's a good amount of content, you should try it out.
I never let the size fool me, i just wanted to know if i can get a bit more than just a 10 minutes taste of the game. But i'll take your word for it and i'll try it.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I never let the size fool me, i just wanted to know if i can get a bit more than just a 10 minutes taste of the game. But i'll take your word for it and i'll try it.
Great, I mean, this is still chapter 2, there isnt hours of gameplay yet, but for a second release, there's enough content to be entertaining and make it worth playing. Especially if you try to figure things out....

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Great, I mean, this is still chapter 2, there isnt hours of gameplay yet, but for a second release, there's enough content to be entertaining and make it worth playing. Especially if you try to figure things out....
Oh i will, i already like that you have somewhat of a skillpoint system and as long as it is not getting grindy like some other games here on f95 i'm all into stuff like that. I also like the dark touch of the intro screen.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can't get to the scene where it says this: 1544919176939.png also this happened during the truth or dare scene:
1544919241292.png the icons are still visible as you can see.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes