3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
U

User_10739

Thanks for giving it a try guys, any suggestions comments are appreciated. Join the discord too. Thanks!
To avoid confusion, when naming the folder inside the zip container, keep it as UnderHouseArrest as there is already a game called House Arrest.

upload_2018-11-12_17-15-53.png

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This is a pretty solid foundation. An interesting setup and not a single butterface in sight. I'll be following this thread.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I figured it out, is it worth having the hacker stat considering I can't open the file in the recycle bin on laptop?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I love the thicker body types. Not a fan of mini games though. I'll keep this one my radar and check back after a few updates. I hope it turns out good. Most of the other games with thicker body types end up not being my style with regards to the rest of the game. Here's crossing my fingers.

Reactions: fanboi and Silk_Ari

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This certainly was a good premise, I like the models (especially mom, cousin too is great, but they all are), although they do look older than what is probably suggested, like mid 20s or something, facial expressions should be made match the interactions, like is someone is reacting to something happily, would be proper to have a happy face then, too, and stuff like that (in some scenes they did and in some scenes they didn't, so a little bit of inconsistency there, but nothing major, that can easily be solved). Story also seem interesting for an amnesia/mystery/conspiracy story, it's a good one thus far :)
I'll be eagerly waiting for more! :)

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes