3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Sorry fort he infinite loop bug, I'll fix that, you can play/beat the minigame on your phone and add one point to nefarious it should fix the bug.

sorry guys.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Found a missed variable in the dialogue. "It's okay Johny, we're all going to need some adjustment time." The name does not match the MC's. Who is Johny?

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Found a missed variable in the dialogue. "It's okay Johny, we're all going to need some adjustment time." The name does not match the MC's. Who is Johny?
will fix thanks! (Johny is the default name)

Reactions: Gavote

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
hmm i must really be stupid at the moment. how the hell do i close the Points menu?? there is no button and the regular Ren'py keys i try doesn't work.
you have points to add to the abilities...click on a number to add a point to it.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Agreed has more content than most games on here with 1 GB already
The game images are compressed jpg's, most games use uncompressed high quality PNG's which could go up to 5 megabytes per image... do the math. I prefer fast downloads and having to down the image quality a bit rather than a game that is 1 GB for absolutely no reason.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The game images are compressed jpg's, most games use uncompressed high quality PNG's which could go up to 5 megabytes per image... do the math. I prefer fast downloads and having to down the image quality a bit rather than a game that is 1 GB for absolutely no reason.
Glad you know how to compress.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It actually wasn't an easy decision, as you can see the low size hinders people from trying it out :/
Well if it becomes an issue I guess you can consider releasing a compressed and uncompressed version of the game.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've fixed the infinite loop bug, until the OP gets edited, you can get the link from the Patreon page.

THANKS GUYS!

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes