3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oh i will, i already like that you have somewhat of a skillpoint system and as long as it is not getting grindy like some other games here on f95 i'm all into stuff like that. I also like the dark touch of the intro screen.
The only grind is the minigame on your phone, but you can go through it really easily by using the barbarian class... there will never be a repetitious task (other than searching to find stuff) in the game.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The only grind is the minigame on your phone, but you can go through it really easily by using the barbarian class... there will never be a repetitious task (other than searching to find stuff) in the game.
Yeah the minigame on the phone just gave me the point that i needed to level up my hacking that i needed for the bathroom cam. :LOL:
Its also very nice that you have different options if certain stats are high enough, makes it worth to replay and try something else.

But i have to say, its enough content so far and damn i like Roses' eyes.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
It's indeed one of the most "efficient" games when it comes to image quality and story quantity vs. megabytes consumed. And not only that - it's also intriguing, entertaining and sexy, even though there's not that much going on yet.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
how do I find the password for dad's file?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Here is a android version for v0.2!

- - - -
:unsure: i really appreciate your help with porting ren'py games to android, but man, they should at least run. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can't get to the scene where it says this: also this happened during the truth or dare scene:
the icons are still visible as you can see.
Can't get to the scene where it says this: also this happened during the truth or dare scene:
the icons are still visible as you can see.
Thats weird. The only thing I can think of is possibly you're playing from an old save and something is bugging? Otherwise PM to give me more info.

Perhaps: IF YOU MAX OUT ALL POINTS IN CONSOLE THEN IT BREAKS THE GAME.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
:unsure: i really appreciate your help with porting ren'py games to android, but man, they should at least run. :oops:

here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks man, very appreciated!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Playing a new game here, Also can't progress beyond the part where it says you can hear voices in the kitchen, But nothing triggers upon going there.
That is very weird, I can't seem to duplicate that bug on my end. PM me for more details please.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did find a Minor bug that Im fixing now, if you dont have Hacker Lvl 3 you can get stuck at the bathcam Aunt scene. So make sure to max your hacker skills, then go to the computer and research the webcam.

Sorry for that. Im fixing it now, but it's not a major issue since you should have more than enough points to max out hacker skill.......... :/ :(

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I got all inventory items available, and have 3 on all stats except for Provider which has 2 so I don't know if I missed a point somewhere or it's supposed to not end on all 3s. Also don't know the password to Dad's PC (don't know if you were referring to this update when you said it will be included in another update at the end of November). I think that's the end of the update so far?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
HAHAHAHA Ari 10/10 great start :) good story, great Ladies mmmmm , very nice graphics :) and how the fuck did you get all in that in 80 MB????? great jobb, keep up the good work... just finished it and cant wait for the update :D
very fapable game lol :love:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have a question. First scene. How can the mother be in the bathroom and in the kitchen at the same time? I have also hit the can hear voices but see no one bug.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Silk_Ari

Doing some digging in the script it shows this.

#### EVENTS ####
if kit_event01 == True:
jump kitchenevent01
if kit_event02 == True:
jump kitchenevent02

Looking at the active variables it only showed kit_event01=False
So I punched in kit_event02=True in the console and clicked on the kitchen and everyone was there.

So if anyone hits the no one is there in the kitchen after the sister/cousin scene just open the console and type in kit_event02=True to fixed it.

Also noticed that the aunt calls the player Johny instead of the players name you named the character as.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Silk_Ari

I see what it is the cousin/sister scene is firing off at the wrong time it's firing off before you see aunt thunder tits in the bathroom when being forced to look at the hidden cam of her (good thing I had the sense to replace her pictures with copies of the sexy ass door picture beforehand).

The scene is firing off at this scene and then right after it it fades out and has a message about the MC buttoning up his pants.

U

User_32285

Can't get to the scene where it says this: View attachment 199512 also this happened during the truth or dare scene:
View attachment 199513 the icons are still visible as you can see.
Playing a new game here, Also can't progress beyond the part where it says you can hear voices in the kitchen, But nothing triggers upon going there.
That is very weird, I can't seem to duplicate that bug on my end. PM me for more details please.
+1 kitchen voices but no scene

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck after i talk to mom in the kitchen i should explore the house and especially the bathroom. But i found nothing to move forward, what exactly should I do?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm stuck after i talk to mom in the kitchen i should explore the house and especially the bathroom. But i found nothing to move forward, what exactly should I do?
make sure your sleuth skill is at 1 then search the room. Check your phone, theres a progress option to hint you what to do.

Reactions: dinto
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes