Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Still no save for this, eh? Bummer.
Suddenly saves from Steam-version are work great with version I've got frome here. So, youre welcome.

Complete save-files with all CG and scenes unlocked.
Extract files into c:/users/%name%/Appdata/LocalLow/dieselmine/Twins of the Pasture

or

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Suddenly saves from Steam-version are work great with version I've got frome here. So, youre welcome.

Extract files into c:/users/%name%/Appdata/LocalLow/dieselmine/Twins of the Pasture

or
Darn. Already deleted the game. XD
But thanks anyway.

Reactions: Scultonic

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone re-upload this please, since on my end, the game file is showing up as "Unavailable".

DonutJam

Mar 19, 2018

or
seems like the file structure from the MEGA is different than the steam version. the saves don't appear to work, unless there's something I'm missing

Reactions: marclim

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
seems like the file structure from the MEGA is different than the steam version. the saves don't appear to work, unless there's something I'm missing
Hmm, ok, here's link to tread on Steam with the same link to the zippyshare files.
Use them, maybe it's just problem with files from mega.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just ran the final event for missing payments by collecting to just under the 50k, saving, then spamming next day. what exactly is continuing, when given the option to either continue or go to the main menu, supposed to do? The translation isn't perfect, but it sounds as if it starts month 4 as if starting over. Does it reset the events to start from the first? Does it eliminate the collection every month? Are there further events if I continue to miss payments?

ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
Ok so I saved up 50,000 and finally sold enough to win the challenge. But next day it says I failed. Anyone know why or is it suppose to fail no matter what?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its the week challange from chiefs daughter of the village right.
you can win it and iff you do you get the money and she whill be walking around like a hoe

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote