sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a Cheat or something for this?
None that I know of, but the game's pretty easy to beat once you have an access to Aphro Flower seeds (Sold only at Wednesday at the merchandise shop, click the box at the bottom right corner of the shop. It can be sold for 7500 gold per flowers when harvested, and also, once you have done enough ecchi scene with the heroine, they'll be able to work at the brothel which would fetch you 100,000 gold per girl at a maximum of 200,000 a day alone without even trying to harvest anything at all.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone have a Walk Through or at least guide to get to the fuckin and creampies.

Reactions: ponyguy

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Any way to get the bug event again? i killed it by accident :(

Infamy, if you dont cure the sick cow youll get the first event :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I found a weird red box thing with Dieselmine's logo on it next to the big tree standing on its own.
It's worth quite a bit of money, but can anyone tell me what it does?

Money's not an issue right now. I have a system in place that makes the 50K/month a drop in the ocean.

EDIT: There's a bug scene? With the one you trap? Shit, now I need to reload an earlier save. I only wish Demon Cow pregnancy was a thing.

EDIT II: Wander29, WinRAR sucks arse. 7Zip kicks so much booty.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
is this the steam version? version 1.01 is available ons steam.
ps: does steam version has cut content?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi is there someway to make it autorun? i dont want to keep pressing Z if can make its autorun its make it easy to just pl;ay using mouse thank you
its easy to cheat cash with CE 6.7

Last edited:

TheMarijan

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, I seem to be having problems with the game. I can run it and everything but as soon as I start a new game and the letter from their parents is finished, I'm stuck at the screen right after it, seeing the two of the protagonists facing each other (only seeing the bottom of their faces), with the camera pan on the table with a scroll on it in the middle. Anything I press doesn't have any effect on it. Wondering if any of you got the same problem and/or you know how to solve it. Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote