theredhood16

Jun 2, 2017

Overview:
One day... Chlore and Alka's parents suddenly left to go adventuring! Leaving only a note on the table... and a giant debt behind...!? What will the girls do? Well, the only thing that they can do. Work, work, work, H, H, H and 'work' ;)
With a farm and garden at their disposable the two are well on their way to becoming self sustaining and financially independent! But with erotic troubles waiting around every corner... Will they successfully be able to pay of the debt or...?​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Little
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Prostitution, Creampies, Female Protag, Farming Sim
Voiced: Yes (Japanese)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
-

View attachment 10434 View attachment 10435 View attachment 10436 View attachment 10437 View attachment 10438 View attachment 10439

Overview:
One day... Chlore and Alka's parents suddenly left to go adventuring! Leaving only a note on the table... and a giant debt behind...!? What will the girls do? Well, the only thing that they can do. Work, work, work, H, H, H and 'work' ;)
With a farm and garden at their disposable the two are well on their way to becoming self sustaining and financially independent! But with erotic troubles waiting around every corner... Will they successfully be able to pay of the debt or...?​

Developer/Publisher:

Installation:

Download link(s):
-

View attachment 10434 View attachment 10435 View attachment 10436 View attachment 10437 View attachment 10438 View attachment 10439

Overview:

Developer/Publisher:

Installation:

Download link(s):
-

does it have the adult patch?

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
Is the dresser not available in this version? I can't seem to make it work. It's supposed to be the door on the right in the house according to certain guides.

Also, I can't get any more discount with Aluka and I still don't have enough "experience" to work at the brothel with her. I'm a bit stuck and I haven't gotten many scenes.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
Is the dresser not available in this version? I can't seem to make it work. It's supposed to be the door on the right in the house according to certain guides.

Also, I can't get any more discount with Aluka and I still don't have enough "experience" to work at the brothel with her. I'm a bit stuck and I haven't gotten many scenes.
you can't get it all the time also time has to pass try working trough a month im in 2/3 or the 2nd month and atm i have all but 3 scenes 2 in 2nd screen(1&2) and 1 in 4 (3)

also please post the guides if you have any

Last edited:
Reactions: azuraXxX

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
you can't get it all the time also time has to pass try working trough a month im in 2/3 or the 2nd month and atm i have all but 4 scenes 2 in 2nd screen(1&2) and 2 in 4 (1&3)

also please post the guides if you have any
Just this one , it's in japanese though, I used machine translation.
No clue what to do, I'm in month 3 already, I don't have the entire second row on the first page, panty shots are only 12/25 and lacking 2nd and 3rd row of the second page.

Reactions: Trecore

croPath

May 10, 2017
thats a different version of the game you got the WT for

The only ones im missing i assume is the ones that you need to fail to get and that ending mostly becouse its too damn easy to get enough money after getting the rich watermellons i just saved at every choice point and backtracked to see if i missed something like with the bug attack where i got the scene later

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
thats a different version of the game you got the WT for

The only ones im missing i assume is the ones that you need to fail to get and that ending mostly becouse its too damn easy to get enough money after getting the rich watermellons i just saved at every choice point and backtracked to see if i missed something like with the bug attack where i got the scene later
Could you give me a link to yours, I got mine from the first page's MEGA link? ;w;

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
There's a mix up with the show tits for watemelon seeds, if you want to show her tits click don't show tits.

Reactions: ponyguy

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
does anyone know how to trigger the aphrodisiac flowers event? They are fully grown on my field for the last 3 days but without any luck...

croPath

May 10, 2017
another might be if the black haired sister is in the house after you harvest it , try that

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the aphrodisiac flowers event? They are fully grown on my field for the last 3 days but without any luck...

You can only trigger it with these methods:

1) Plant the said flowers.
2) Harvest it, leave some in your inventory. ( x1 is fine )
3) DON'T move Kuro out of your house, just harvest the flowers first thing in the morning.
4) Skip time to 9 PM'sh or 3 AM'sh if the night time didn't trigger it.

You'll see Alu laying on the bed doing her thing as Kuro suddenly enters the room. EVENT follows after that.

Reactions: ponyguy and Archast

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017

The [Dresser] is available in this game, but it requires a lot of ecchi events because of "technical" reasons to which the character has to be accordingly dressed based on the image it was intentionally shown.

It's not systematically case-sensitive that it would break the game when you're dressed differently towards the scene about to be triggered, it's just that, they put that "barrier" there so players wouldn't break this "simple logic" of having the scene being inaccurate with the player's outfit and the ecchi image.

[Tip] Intentionally lose at the 1st attempt, view the event and the scene that follows, let it finish BUT DON'T SAVE!
Reload the game and have yourself do the right thing, it's better than playing 2 playthroughs.

If you want to obtain it, follow the guide accordingly, like let the cow mutate, or beat Charnes on her own game and have the monster insect attack Alu, etc. It'll be easier from there on to obtain the missing scenes since those are one the important things required for the dresser to appear, the rest of the requirements are pretty easy to get.

[EZ Trigger]

Pay the entire debt and then you will be prompted to select one of the choices: [Unlock ALL the gallery contents] or [Keep it as it is], choose the 1st choice and then the game will consider that you have seen all of the events, go to the Lumberjack using Kuro and he'll ask x100 woods to make a dresser, go back to your house, there's a door on the right side inside your house, click it and you'll get to change your outfit in a respective manner.

Here are the "click" changes.

1) Bikini
2) Nude
3) Maid
4) Sexy Nightgown
5) Default

croPath

May 10, 2017
well my savegames just got corrupted as i only needed 10k to finish i give up any1 got a 100% done

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
well my savegames just got corrupted as i only needed 10k to finish i give up any1 got a 100% done

As much as I wanted to help, but I'm afraid to say that I have a habit of deleting everything once I have completed a game, I only have like a maximum 148GB HDD space, so it's like my 2nd nature to delete things once I have no intention of replaying it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote