Unity - Completed - Twins of the Pasture [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lewwd

This is my opinion after playing this game for about 30 days InGame days

The Bad or Acceptable with improvisation
    — Okay'ish english
    I'm not a native speaker, but the english in this game is more user friendly than most of JP→English H game that i have encounter.
    — Weird Character Movement Control
    At first i thought this point & click game similliar to DOTA or Diablo, but i'm mistaken ... your character will get stopped by obstacle.
    I think the devs don't implement any pathfinding on this game, and you gotta improvise
    — No solution for Fixed Camera view
    Sometimes stuff will obstruct your view from important items, and you need to pay extra atention when this happen.
    — Non Animated H Scenes
    Well, use your imagination for this one

The Good
    — Music
    Personally for me ... this is the thing that makes this game enjoyable, althought it suffer from lack of activities & weird control
    — Voice Acting
    This Negate the impact from lack of H Animation & their voices make the H scenes more enjoyable
    — CG Images / Artsytle
    Pleasing & Good Looking for my eyes
    — MiniGame
    Just 1 minigame, but helpful when you have to secure the funding to buy the seeds
    — Bargaining Mechanics
    You can get nice stuff for less at a "certain price" & it only applies to one of the sisters... first time i see this kind of mechanism
    — Context proper Bestiality
    I'm not into this stuff, but the bestiality in this game somehow fits nicely into the game ... first time i see why doing it become a necessity

●●● My Conclusion :
    This is a decent or Okay'ish H Game in harvest moon like world... i personally enjoy the progress of how the sisters encounter their environment in such a lewd way

★ Tips :
    - Save often, especially when encountering a choice based dialogue ... some of the text at the button is mistranlated
    - Some seeds sold only at certain times, or to be precisely sold at random times ... AFAIK only Eggplant, WaterMelon & Golden WaterMelon are the ones that always avaiable
    - If you want to stock up items massively, wait until you have accumulated enough discount ... you could significantly increase your profit from high priced product
    - Need more cash ... play a 'naked jan-ken-pon' in the bar, or sell your panties to a certain individual
    - Fertilizer is a must, if you could afford the magic one ... go for it
    - Scroll your wheel or press 'Z' to run while your character move around