TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is the challenge to get 50000 gold within a week impossible to beat I am curious because I ended the week with 50110 gold yet I still lost.
Looking back a page it's possible gold you have from before the start of the challenge doesn't count.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game is really good but what odd is the girls are saying this is anot a good day which mean they could get pregnant but its not in the game shame

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There sex in this? I played before but I don't remember sex scenes... Hm gotta re-download and replay this it seems. :D

Reactions: Skyzenski

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
I can't seem to win against charnes even though I got the 50k G. Is this a glitch, translation error, or are you just not supposed to win?

Edit: I found it! It's not when you hit 50000, its when you get 50000 MORE from after starting the bet.

Last edited:

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
New questions:
Is there an uncensored patch?
And
Better translation patch?

Last edited:

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020
Here is an almost complete Guide and the save files that gives access to the gallery.

Copy the Folder into:
C:\Users\(Your Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Dieselmine

The Save is on the last save slot No.97

To unlock the Gallery:
1. Load that Save
2. Go to sleep
3. Pay off your dept by picking the topmost option
4. Choose to unlock the Gallery after the credits

LmaoLmao111111111

Nov 13, 2022
Suddenly saves from Steam-version are work great with version I've got frome here. So, youre welcome.

Complete save-files with all CG and scenes unlocked.
Extract files into c:/users/%name%/Appdata/LocalLow/dieselmine/Twins of the Pasture

or
Mega
i already extract the full save file into appdata folder but it not work the continue still blank

reckot

Dec 8, 2019
Maybe a bit late to ask this as this is a kind of old game but is there any working patch to uncensor the steam version?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote