• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Looks like this is on hold for little while. From their patreon page.

Panda Penguin Games has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on December 1st, 2017
All billing will resume on January 1st, 2018.
Seems like a pretty standard Christmas break kinda deal.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was just posting it here since nothing was posted here about it as I'm going through my game folder and rubbing out the ones that are abandoned or no longer any good.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I was just posting it here since nothing was posted here about it as I'm going through my game folder and rubbing out the ones that are abandoned or no longer any good.
Well I'd scrub this one out anyway, as it's not progressed much. If anything happens in the next 12 months, It will popup in the latest game updates anyway.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah I already had this one deleted quite awhile ago back after they were done with the change over and I tested it but soon deleted it as it looked like it had the same content as what was in the game before the change over. The named folder is still there though ready and waiting for the next update.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

sup? you guys still here? :D

just wanted to drop a little sign of life.
the move into my new home is mostly done and I hooked up most of the essential hardware to start working on the project again.

on the picture you can see Gemini already crunching some 4k renders on the temporary setup while I still need to find some suitable office desks to complete my workspace setup.

I did some reworks of the character models of Lena and Mike, stay tuned for some previews in the next days.
additionally I improved some render techniques including DoF (depth of field) and better lighting

in order to comply with Patreons new set of rules I made some small changes to the Patreon page and moved all the "naughty" preview images over to my blog.

PS: xmas is just around the corner and I might have some long awaited presents for you

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks great. Nice work. If you zoom the page in to the max 500 and then click the picture you can get pretty close to looking at a 4k picture here. I mean everything is right there in your face.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

dropping techDemo 0.7.1 like a christmas present!

techDemo 0.7.1 added features:
  • BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization
check out a more detailed overview here at this

merry x-mas you pervs :FuckYea:

Reactions: MasterofNTR

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

dropping techDemo 0.7.1 like a christmas present!

techDemo 0.7.1 added features:
  • BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization
check out a more detailed overview here at this

merry x-mas you pervs :FuckYea:
Good to see some progress, but don't forget to enjoy your x-mas and new year!

Reactions: PandaPenguin

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
(PS: who wants to be at school on weekend anyway, right?)

Maybe people that want to find the best peeping spots for the girls bathrooms/showers or make peeping spots/holes. Maybe someone wants to set some traps that pull down skirts or a water fountain that soaks the girls and gives them a wet see through t-shirt.

I just thought of something I know the last time I played there was one spot for save files I think for both brother and sister. The thought I had is why not do like they did for dual family and where you select the brother or sister and they have their own save files. Dual family has it where you select the father and he has his own save files if you select the son he also has his own save files. This way both have their own place for their save files and you won't have to worry about overwriting files by accident.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

it's time for the public release!
go get it now

:FuckYea::FuckYea:

Reactions: myuhinny
U

User_23654

v0.7.1

Reactions: MasterofNTR

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I checked it out for a few minutes it seems like you can only talk to Tamara and Candice 1 time to get a stat increase with them after that they don't get anymore stat increase.

It also looks like the player is a ghost as they can go through everything walls and everything inside the house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I checked it out for a few minutes it seems like you can only talk to Tamara and Candice 1 time to get a stat increase with them after that they don't get anymore stat increase.

It also looks like the player is a ghost as they can go through everything walls and everything inside the house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you dont move with arrow keys... they are for debugging xD
point and click it is ;)

regarding Tamara and Candice... I'll look into it

keithlokc

Jul 21, 2017
It's a bit embarrassing that I set the screen to 1366x768 or more

Now Im stuck in the large screen and cant click(cant even see)the buttons, just the sister's large face in the home page

Any methods to set it back to a small screen or just proper full screen?PLZ!!!

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
It's a bit embarrassing that I set the screen to 1366x768 or more

Now Im stuck in the large screen and cant click(cant even see)the buttons, just the sister's large face in the home page

Any methods to set it back to a small screen or just proper full screen?PLZ!!!
check the games folder in your %appdata%
there is a "settings.ini" where you can change the resolution

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The file you are looking for should be in the appdata. To use the search option just hit start key + R then search for appdata then click the *local* TwinStar_techDemo_0_7_1 settings.ini

I was in there earlier looking around and couldn't find the folder so I did a search for twinstar and found a shit ton of old crap going back to 02/03 build and the stuff was all over the place some in this area some here. So I deleted all that old crap as it's no longer needed.

Reactions: keithlokc
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes