Others - Abandoned - Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.7.1 Tech Demo...

Not a big fan of RPGM like games, and in any case this is more or less a proof of concept type demo... And of course, yet another in a long line of overused Family Sex games...

The visuals of the normal game play are top down, reminiscent of old Nintendo RPG's... The erotic scenes are 3D and alright, nothing special since the skin is a bit dark and plastic like in some scenes... The backdrops of the erotic scenes, are decent but few... Not a big fan of the mini-games, but they are easy enough to figure out...

The script is extremely short and mostly consists of inner monologue during the available erotic scenes... There is no plot really, since this is a demonstration of a few game elements and this is about it... If I had to make up a plot, I would say it is a peep show slash somnophilia game... I'm sure the actual game will have a more straight forward plot, but this demo doesn't really reveal anything about the game beyond basic functionality with a couple erotic scenes...

Overall, this Demo doesn't tell me a whole lot about the actual plans for the game, beyond it using the same annoying top down game play system as you see with RPGM... The erotic scenes are ok, but nothing special... There is no reason to ever revisit this demo, as it feels more like a proof of concept then anything else... Guess we'll need to wait and see...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lt. Aldo Raine

High potential for becoming one of those games that we desperately smash f5 for when new releases are near.

The Renders are HOT!

Story breaks that monotonous incest feeling that most of those games have been delivering lately

Developer knows his shit, and actively engages this Thread and helps when there or issues and welcomes your input.

Seems to legitimately care about his project, rather than the flood of patreon developers looking to cash in with minimal effort.