Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's coming back it's just a pity the sister and other girls are not as hot as they once were anymore as they all redone.:cry:
Yeah I saw that, Patreon and their stupid crap. Dev should move to subscribestar and bring back the old character.

Reactions: kelvessi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
locomotor79

There is also lewdpatcher which most DEV's of incest games use to add the content to their games that anal retentive patreon doesn't like many DEV's also use lewdpather to add other content as well that isn't incest also dumping patreon all together and switching to subscribestar is by far the best idea as subscribestar is the alternative to patreon and it doesn't use that pile of shit paypal.

Reactions: xenos87

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

it's time for early access the new version!

I fixed some bugs regarding the job minigame so it is now possible to work more than once per day (but not at evening or night)

to trigger the new scene with Candice and Lena (30 CGI) you first need to pay Candice for a show (at the left pole) and then offer Mercedes your help so you get access to the backroom area where you need to talk to Candice to start the scene!

T4 and T5 Patrons can download the new version

T3 Patrons will get access in one week (04/06/17) and the public release for this version will be on 04/13/17!

Preview:
Pretty vague on how to trigger the scene as I've tried over and over to pay Candice using Lena and Candice keeps saying "Not now" or "I'm busy"...some clarity by anyone that has successfully got this scene.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Pretty vague on how to trigger the scene as I've tried over and over to pay Candice using Lena and Candice keeps saying "Not now" or "I'm busy"...some clarity by anyone that has successfully got this scene.
:KEK: so you are saying you are not capable of following that step by step guide with 3 simple steps

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes