• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Truecalling-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrHid

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Nothing to click here: picture 1
"Inledya storyline: I should continue visiting her in her room.

(Hint: Visit her in her room Fri,Sat,Sun, 4-5 times)
"
Screenshot_1.png

And when trying to see who is in the bathroom: picture 2-3
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
solid start but I also see a LOT of PlayerName instead of what I actually input, esp in the latest content

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I feel like the notebook should have all the characters name next/under/above the character portrait. It's a bit confusing which character the storyline hints are referring too in its current state..

Reactions: Brovalon

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
What's the difference between the Feminine Route and the Submission Route? Most games have feminized MC's become submissive sissiys who can't use their dick. Does a feminne MC in this game become a switch instead and still can fuck other people with their cock?

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
What's the difference between the Feminine Route and the Submission Route? Most games have feminized MC's become submissive sissiys who can't use their dick. Does a feminne MC in this game become a switch instead and still can fuck other people with their cock?
Difference is feminine route is romance based while submission route is complete opposite where npcs take advantage of the MC.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

nico360

May 17, 2020
One question, is it possible to avoid sharing on the alpha route? because I really want to play the domination route but I have no interest in sharing anything

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
One question, is it possible to avoid sharing on the alpha route? because I really want to play the domination route but I have no interest in sharing anything
I'll think about it. I can't make any promises on that. Like I have one idea which is to add one more route (so the game will have 6 routes in total). And the new route will be kinda like the domination route but the MC will be a total selfish prick who takes advantage of people and blackmails them.

So regarding your question, it will be a potential change where in the domination route there will be MC who is dominant but to a degree where he still cares for the people around him and people like the domination acts from the MC. So the sharing content will be pushed or will be optional in the Domination route.

But again it's not a certain. I will have a poll on my patreon in a month about this topic to see what my supporters think about that.

Thanks for playing and hope you enjoy the content :)

Also if anyone is wondering about the 0.5 update. Then know it's coming in April. I have explained my reasonings in my Patreon (it's a public post so anyone can see that)

Reactions: nico360
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes