Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Played both routes and honestly, a Futadom MC would be interesting in such a setting

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I really like the art, I like the feminization/sissy type content, glad there's a little bit of payoff finally on that front

My only complaint is sometimes navigation is a pain, particularly around the home. It's annoying having to jump from room to room just to get to the right place where I can go to the right room from. Considering how much you have to do it when trying to find out if new scenes are unlocked it's a big chore

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Truecalling [v0.4] [Luna Production]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - - -

Jul 31, 2017
early morning inledya bug, no way to exit with the error "Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I'm curious, in the new NTR route can you still sleep with characters as the MC or is it they only screw around with other people?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error in bathroom, seems locked up? Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>> no back button Ok I can get out of it via pass time button, still seems off.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunaProduction

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
see couple of $mcname and $proffesor, 1 error just during bathroom scene. as for the game itself, UI is generic sugarcube, story isnt rich yet, mixing gif with AI image seems ruin the artistic purpose, even though most people want to see the gif but would be better if you have option to enable or disable it. last but not least, good luck with the project.

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
If I understand correctly, if you load your save from past version new characters story isnt set to 0, so they will never appear, also Inledya/bjshowermascdom2 missing /
1705219259273.png

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes