Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 10, 2019
This Alpha route is great, super enjoying how well it plays and the feel of it all. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this game as it progresses ❤

Also the blend of CG and Real is interesting and well executed. Actually nearly all of this is well executed, so very well done!

Reactions: LunaProduction

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
I enjoyed the game as a whole, but feel it does suffer a little bit that there are too many routes, in my humble opinion I think there should just be mas/fem routes, and then on those routes you can choose the subroute options no matter your route. I.e pick the ntr option in scene 1 with character A, and pick the sub option in scene 2 with said character.
I somewhat agree with you and at first I wanted to make the game that way but there are 2 reasons why I chose the game to be made like this.

Short answer:
I don't want to give options for the player if these options don't impact the game at all and instead make the story confusing.

Long answer:
First reason is that it's not practical. Like the story would still need to make sense at the end of the day.

Let's say there is a main character and then 2 female characters in a game. Now let's say first story event comes in for female character A and then for female character B. In both of these events there are 3 options. And now let's say there is a second story event where we want these 2 choices that were made to actually matter. That would mean for this scenario alone there would have to be 12 different scripts made. (Female A 1st event: Choice 1 and Female B 1st event: Choice 1), (Female A 1st event: Choice 1 and Female B 1st event: Choice 2).... (Female A 1st event: Choice 3 and Female B 1st event: Choice 3).

Now let's say we want to have 4 events for both characters and then the 9th one is them crossing paths or something major happens regarding previous choices. (Female A 1st event: Choice 1 and Female B 1st event: Choice 1 and Female A 2nd event: Choice 1 and Female B 2nd event: Choice 1 and third event 1, 1 and 4rth event 1, 1 and 5th event 1,1) that's 400 different scripts/scenes for the 9th event alone. Now let's say there are 15 characters in a game....

Obviously, this is an extreme example that I am bringing out and this would only apply if every choice has an impact on the game. Sure it could be done with less if 1st and 2nd event options are taken into account for the third event. But still that is massive amount of work that is not practical.

The second reason is that most people will stick with one route.

People who like dominant content don't want to play NTR content or people who like Submissive content don't like to play Romance content. Most players will stick to the route that suits them and to make an option for them to see content that they are not into doesn't make sense in my eyes.

Glad you enjoyed the game :)

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes