Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cosmicv1

Feb 21, 2021
Hello, this game looks really interesting to play, but I am just confused on what to expect on these routes. Can someone give an explanation of all the routes?

qapao1122

Aug 27, 2021
what is the ai tool that you use? I love the art.

also this is an open question to everyone what is the best tool to create sissies/femboys? I see a lot of amazing stuff which are ALLEGEDLY created my candy.ai but I had no way of creating some myself there.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
what is the ai tool that you use? I love the art.

also this is an open question to everyone what is the best tool to create sissies/femboys? I see a lot of amazing stuff which are ALLEGEDLY created my candy.ai but I had no way of creating some myself there.
I'm using promtchan ai. For creating the sissue/femboy art it takes a lot of editing. Yeah there aren't any good sites for that type of content yet.

Great to hear, a lot of work goes into that glad to hear you enjoy the content.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, this game looks really interesting to play, but I am just confused on what to expect on these routes. Can someone give an explanation of all the routes?
Just played through most of the male dom route and if you are still wondering: you make women your sluts or romance them on masculine route. I'm planning to check femine route, but I'm not sure if I will like it so can't say anything on that side yet.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I must say, the last event with Cecily in the park was painful to read, not because the events were disturbing, but because the writing was at an "edgy teenager listening My Chemical Romance cutting himself writing his first fanfic" level of bad. At least on alpha route.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
I must say, the last event with Cecily in the park was painful to read, not because the events were disturbing, but because the writing was at an "edgy teenager listening My Chemical Romance cutting himself writing his first fanfic" level of bad. At least on alpha route.
You're right. That was the hardest thing for me to write about in that update. I thought writing about an action scene would be a much easier thing to do but yeah... writing wise I agree it wasn't the perfect script. Next time when I will write an action scene I will look more into it on how to do so. I do hope the rest of the content was enjoyable. Thank you for the criticism.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just played through most of the male dom route and if you are still wondering: you make women your sluts or romance them on masculine route. I'm planning to check femine route, but I'm not sure if I will like it so can't say anything on that side yet.
We don't have to share the girls if we make them into sluts on masculine route right?

cosmicv1

Feb 21, 2021
Nope, no idea in the future, but currently there is nothing like that in the masculine route, femine route is quite the opposite.
What about if your romance them on the masculine route? Can you have a harem or will you have to share them with romancing?

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
What about if your romance them on the masculine route? Can you have a harem or will you have to share them with romancing?
Thats interesting question that you are posing. I have seen similar comments about that from quite some other people as well. I will have a poll about that in my patreon to see what the supporters of the game think about that.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
So Cecily rape on masculine route is unavoidable regardless or it depends on alpha/romanca options? Don't wanna play everything over just to find out...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So Cecily rape on masculine route is unavoidable regardless or it depends on alpha/romanca options? Don't wanna play everything over just to find out...
In romance route there's no rape, you just find her on a bench starting to OD.

Reactions: zenjee

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Oh ok, thanks for the answer. Still don't wanna re-play, will just make a note to myself not to go this ''alpha'' routes next time.
From the very start when I started to make the game I wanted to create a darker fantasy-type story. But as I started writing I fell in love with the characters and wrote it more light-heartedly. So as time went on writing the story I wanted to bring it back to the middle ground somewhat. I wanted to create a shock/wtf just happened moment for the player (it is a dark medieval fantasy world after all). I understand that what happened in that event is not for everybody which is why I added the option to skip that scene. I do hope you understand where I am coming from.

jaimeastorga2000

Jan 18, 2023
Is there any sharing outside of the NTR route? I got interested in this game because of the swinging tag, but I was hoping for something less humiliating and more netorase-y.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Is there any sharing outside of the NTR route? I got interested in this game because of the swinging tag, but I was hoping for something less humiliating and more netorase-y.
In the future there is a plan to add a netorase route. Where the main character steals girlfriends, manipulates, and is more of a selfish character. (so there will be 3 masculine routes and 3 feminine routes). So yeah right now I have a poll up on that in my patreon and so far it seems like that is exactly what the people want to see.

It's going to come in version 0.8 if everything goes smoothly.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Alpha Route:
Alpha, Domination Content, Sharing, BDSM, Power Play, Netori, Harem, Trap. Sharing does not really sound alpha. I like the sound of the game and the Vanilla Route and Alpha route sound like my Jam just hope the sharing is not forced.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes