Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
so what's planned for the game, what tags can we expect in the future
I don't know for sure what exactly will be the future content. I am a bit stuck in the sense that there are so many possibility's how to move forward. What I can say is the next 2 updates will be about interactions. Mainly Thalia and Cecily (and her brothers in some routes). I have been thinking about adding one more route to the masculine side so there is 6 routes total. Then when game is finished I will consider adding more. One great idea that I saw somewhere in here was a futadom route for the fems which could be an interesting route to write about. But yeah, for now I just take one step at the time.

Thanks for playing and showing interest:)

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Where do you actually launch the game because in my downloaded files there isn't a html thing only the images for the girls
It should be in the downloaded folder. But I recommend downloading the hotfix HTML file and add that to the folder. (so in the folder there should be a HTML file and folder called Images) just run the game and you should be golden :)

deviliouce

May 7, 2017
Hey LunaProduction , amazing work, really like it. I only have an issue for the hallway event - Alariel (New Game 0.5), I can't click on the link. Any idea how to resolve that ?

Ps tried with opera gx and google chrome

1712427120609.png

Last edited:

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Heya dev, here appears to be some sort of bug where Maedhro (recently having drank the potion) is in the shower but if you start the "Somebody is in the shower" event it just goes to a blank screen. See attached save.
I'm not entirely sure.
Heya dev, here appears to be some sort of bug where Maedhro (recently having drank the potion) is in the shower but if you start the "Somebody is in the shower" event it just goes to a blank screen. See attached save.
Yep. There was indeed a coding error. I fixed it.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Hey LunaProduction , amazing work, really like it. I only have an issue for the hallway event - Alariel (New Game 0.5), I can't click on the link. Any idea how to resolve that ?
View attachment 3516706
Yep that issue has been fixed with a hotfix. You need to replace the HTML file with the new one. That will lose the progress I think. You can try use the tab key and then with arrows move down to select that. Sorry for that.

deviliouce

May 7, 2017
Yep that issue has been fixed with a hotfix. You need to replace the HTML file with the new one. That will lose the progress I think. You can try use the tab key and then with arrows move down to select that. Sorry for that.
Ok no problem, hot fix was for that as well sorry to make you repeat yourself :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LunaProduction
Jul 15, 2018
I don't know for sure what exactly will be the future content. I am a bit stuck in the sense that there are so many possibility's how to move forward. What I can say is the next 2 updates will be about interactions. Mainly Thalia and Cecily (and her brothers in some routes). I have been thinking about adding one more route to the masculine side so there is 6 routes total. Then when game is finished I will consider adding more. One great idea that I saw somewhere in here was a futadom route for the fems which could be an interesting route to write about. But yeah, for now I just take one step at the time.

Thanks for playing and showing interest:)
i wouldn't mind some impregnation content its one of my favorites
but i do like what i played so far i'll be keeping my eye on your project from now on

• Red Heart
Reactions: LunaProduction

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I did find an issue that after finishing the Zog/Zimmer content (submission path at least) then when you went to work at the blacksmith it just doesn't doesn't give you any money any more. Unless thats intended

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Hey dev, I found a bug. No way to proceed on to the next page. Save file below.
Yes I took a look at it.

And it is a old save.

It checks the $deg value and with the past versions the $deg value has been non excistent.

I recommend you to start from midpoint. (it takes a bit I know to get where you are currently and I am sorry for that)

Now that I think about it. I will add the notion to the main page that old saves won't work.

Hope you do enjoy the content.

All the best,

Luna

Reactions: ahsan shajee ahmed

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
I did find an issue that after finishing the Zog/Zimmer content (submission path at least) then when you went to work at the blacksmith it just doesn't doesn't give you any money any more. Unless thats intended
I'll look into it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
LunaProduction, can you please, for the love of all that's holy, convert all of your GIFs to MP4s or Webm? GIFs are huge, which makes downloads take longer than they should and needlessly wastes disk space.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
LunaProduction, can you please, for the love of all that's holy, convert all of your GIFs to MP4s or Webm? GIFs are huge, which makes downloads take longer than they should and needlessly wastes disk space.
I do agree with you that the game size is bigger than it should be, but I won't use MP4s bc I really don't like how that looks and using Webm is risky bc if any of the Webm's are taken down then it is unpleasant for the player.

Having said that I will make a compression for the next update. I have seen that someone in here has done that for v0.5.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I do agree with you that the game size is bigger than it should be, but I won't use MP4s bc I really don't like how that looks and using Webm is risky bc if any of the Webm's are taken down then it is unpleasant for the player.

Having said that I will make a compression for the next update. I have seen that someone in here has done that for v0.5.
Webm is a file format just like mp4. It does not require that the file be hosted online. Mp4 is a higher-quality format than webm. Regarding quality, a properly made mp4 is as good as a gif. You just have to fiddle with the compression ratio so that you don't degrade the quality so that it can be noticed.

BTW, I want to mention that I've played the earlier versions and 0.5 is astoundingly good, quite a bit better than 0.4 was. The AI images are awesome, and the writing has improved. Thank you for all of your work. This game is a real joy to play. It's also pretty hot.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes