Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
Apparently there's a renpy-beta branch on the official steam release that fixes a lot of issues. Any way to get that version uploaded on here?

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Impressive. Even with such an old game it runs fairly easy with Win10. Sad to say I didn't discover this particular one only til now. If I discovered this back in the 90s or even early 2000s I probably would have jizzed for days.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I'm gonna be the hero.

Update TRUE LOVE ’95 REMASTERED FINAL (UNCEN-ENG)

Developer notes:
At last, the remastered version of True Love '95 is now out of beta!
This remaster ports the game to Renpy so that it runs smoothly on modern systems. You can choose upon launch whether to play the remastered or original version.
We hope you enjoy diving back into this retro classic visual novel with upgraded quality of life features such as the ability to resize the window with sacrificing the fidelity of the gorgeous pixel art.

IMPORTANT: Please note that save files are not compatible between versions.
Run TRUELOVE.reg beforehand if you can't run the game

Here is the download link :

Have fun.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm gonna be the hero.

Developer notes:
This remaster ports the game to Renpy so that it runs smoothly on modern systems. You can choose upon launch whether to play the remastered or original version.
We hope you enjoy diving back into this retro classic visual novel with upgraded quality of life features such as the ability to resize the window with sacrificing the fidelity of the gorgeous pixel art.

Have fun.
Man my Request Topic got closed due to them receiving the request but I don't know if they updated the 1st post lol!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm gonna be the hero.

Developer notes:

Have fun.
image_2023-08-15_141328678.png

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
oh I loved that game so much in the 90s! I am always looking for games similar to this one for the training elements. Workouts to appeal to the sport chick, work on your style to raise your good looks, study to appeal to the elitist smart girl, work to earn money ect. Does anyone know of other games with a similar system?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Yes. This is one of the first hentai games played. On fact I think it is the first one I ever played. Such good times.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes