• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
is the "remastered" version the one as a BETA on steam? that one is filled with rollback bugs, impossible to beat

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
this game was really cool back in the day
remastered got flag as a trojan tho
"Wacatac.B!ml" specifically
Scanned the game 3 times on my end: I got nothing from it! Here is a screen. And yes that is the Remaster and I downloaded it from Pixeldrain link:
1699546202135.png

Note: Use the exe inside TL_Renpy folder, not the exe in the main folder if you want to run it.

Reactions: Thryfnir

yurilins

May 11, 2017
View attachment 60030

Overview:
True Love's genre is considered to be a mixture of a dating sim and visual novel. The player controls a college student looking for his true love. The goal of the game is to win the girls' hearts before the last summer of freedom is over. Every day, when the main character wakes up, the player can plan the schedule for morning, afternoon, and evening. The choices (such as pleasure, sports, study, etc.) determine what events will occur during the day (if any), and also raise the character's skills in the selected category. Different girls in the game (there are ten of them) have different interests, goals, and preferences. If the character's skills in the category that the girl finds most important are high enough, he has a chance to become her boyfriend and the player is rewarded with erotic images of the girl.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 1995-06-09
Developer: - -
VNDB:
Censorship: No (Decensored)
Version: Complete
Language: English
Title: True Love ~Jun'ai Monogatari~
Original Title: TRUE LOVE ~純愛物語~
Aliases: トゥルーラブ 純愛物語
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Original: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Remastered: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks @gestved for the better walkthrough.
Thanks @hulaneo for the 100% CG file.

View attachment 60029 View attachment 60028 View attachment 60027
A classic, with dividead.
My first Hgame.
it will always be on my good memories.

Reactions: JakubK

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Whenever I try to run the exe, both the normal and windowed one, the game process simply hangs at 4 MB of loaded memory and nothing happens. I've waited over 10 minutes and still no window has appeared, even though I can see the process running.

EDIT: Never mind, got it running by using the .exe in the "TL_RenPy" folder.

Reactions: jellopop

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
This and Yu-No were among my first Japanese adult games, to this day I have a fetish of sorts for games from the 90s or those that imitate the art style

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
This and Yu-No were among my first Japanese adult games, to this day I have a fetish of sorts for games from the 90s or those that imitate the art style
It was simple, it was clean, it didn't go to extremes. That and the color palette was a lot more subdued. Very easy on the eyes. In more ways than one says the cultured man!

I'm looking at some oldies I've got and am trying to get them running. My DOSBOX-FU sucks however, but I'm patient. They've been sitting in storage for a year now, they can wait a few more weeks!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes