Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
Ah yes, true love or pure love. One of the OG dating sims game. Think Elf was the maker. Pretty sure they no longer exist. There is another game that was really interesting call Knights of Xentar I think. Then there is Cobra Mission a very unique adult rpg game that I haven’t seen since. Please let me know if you guys ever played them or know similar games like them. Especially one like Cobra Mission. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: JakubK

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BTW want to ask: Does this have the 8th of November's fix?! The resmaster crashes in a certain event on the "20th of July" date in-game. The 8th of November patch fixes that!

EDIT: Nevermind! Apparently the Devs reverted back to the previous version so that they fix other bugs related to the game... I suggest we wait for those to be fixed first!

Reactions: BangB420

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
one of the best actual dating sims. 100% recommended
And that's not even an exaggeration. This game set the bar so damn high. Sure there's waaaay more sex in games nowadays, but when it comes to actual mechanics this game is in a league of it's own. This is an actual game. Which might be a bad thing for those who turbo-click through latest patches just to see sex scenes, as this one you have to actually play. Or get to play, depending on your perspective.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Interesting. Speaking of classics, I found To Heart 2 on F95Zone, but I can't find the original here.

Oh, cool. Looks like Paradise Heights is curated here too!
Oooh, another good oldie. Thanks for pointing it out!

Yeah, its nice to see these oldies getting remasters. The problem is sometimes when they do a Remaster you have no choice but to use the modern graphics (which aren't always an improvement). I'd like to see remasters where you could choose your graphic mode (updated or classic), but still be able to play them on modern machines either way. True Love was of course just a straight update to run on modern systems.

growmock

Nov 5, 2018
Would anyone be interested in mods for this?
- Having higher resolution of the game images + cg images would be nice.
AI Upscaling/Editing of the existing images could be a fast, but interesting option.
- Better UI, so players dont get annoyed right away
- Having more images (or animations) to improve the graphic novel is another story.

There was also a remake attempt: https://f95zone.to/threads/true-love-remaker-v0-01-paliga.21899/. But not for better.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes