Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Did you know you can get a 'visit from the god of gambling' and get insane stat boosts for all your stats in this game. I just forgot about how to get it. This game is still good
Think it was doing one thing a lot an neglecting other things that made a god visit you...

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
oh man this takes me so far back, the title screen music in particular. The first VN I ever played and the only one I played for a long freaking time. I remember playing with a walkthrough on gamefaqs because holy shit I would have never gotten so many of the things on my own. Swimmer girl best girl.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Oh man, a classic. This was one of the first games I played along, with Runaway City which needs to run on dos. Ah, memories.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Think it was doing one thing a lot an neglecting other things that made a god visit you...
Yes, but that only got you a boost in 1 stat, there is a way to get boosts in all stats if you worked on multiple stats before a 'regular' god visited you.

thorm

Jul 6, 2017
The best of the best

Was '98 or '99..... and if I play again now, I wanna fu*k again the little girl (the sister of the male friend)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Good times, this is the first hentai game i played in my life, still look great after so long, thank for sharing.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Oh wow, now this is a true classic. Still one of the very best there is. I was completely blown away by this. I wish I'd remember how I bumped into it. Damn that was long time ago.

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
This is my favorite pc-98 game of all times and sadly on Windows7 there is a very bothersome bug, everytime the music track changes it takes like 30 seconds to load. some people say in some forums that's because W7 onwards can't read Midi files very well, I only know one person that said he fixed it but he never replied how.

can someone please help on this? just make the game run good without the music stops or the need to make an entire virtual machine to run this game?

thanks if someone manages to do it

Reactions: unknown78

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was my first adult game, and I still have it on my computer

and I still have the complete walkthrough, here it is, very detailed, I would never had get all girls in one run without it back them

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
One of my first eroge and a really good one, everyone who likes visual novels should give a chance for this one.
Same here. I am not even much of a VN fan, but I downloaded this game on a dial-up connection nearly 20 years ago and it was my first experience actually playing an eroge game and loved it. I was always sad they never made a sequel, though I think there was some concept art floating around about 15 years ago.

Reactions: VermillioN
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes