Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This game is a Classic! One of my first Eroges together with "Season of Sakura" and "3 Sisters Story".
Great Game, Thx for the ulpload.
Same here. They were among the first games I ever had. They were definitely fun games to play back then. Then I got into JRPG games, and other roleplaying games, along with The Sims. That's where I got started on creating content for games. But, time to get back on course. This is definitely a fun game. There are even cheat codes to be found for it if you have trouble. Exactly where you can find them, I'm not sure as it's been a while, but you can end up having a gay romance at the end of the game if you find the right path, or the right codes. It's fun to try to end up with a different girl each time you play it.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the share. My first and sentimental fav. Just regret that new computer tech makes the game difficult to get it to play properly. Had to change the resolution for the game to even display on my monitor. Now whenever the music changes there's a "true love is not responding" message while it struggles with the music files. Seem to recall there was a way to adjust the music setting so the computer wouldn't struggle with them. Any suggestions?

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@watcher24 if it give's you to much trouble you might need to install a virtual pc so u can run windows 95.. or was it 98... lol

I did that when i first got this pc ... I remember true love used to work on windows xp to think before service pack 3....

Reactions: watcher24

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
@watcher24 if it give's you to much trouble you might need to install a virtual pc so u can run windows 95.. or was it 98... lol

I did that when i first got this pc ... I remember true love used to work on windows xp to think before service pack 3....
Thanks for the reply. I have a spare computer that has xp on it so I may try that. Was just wondering as no one else has mentioned the delays so maybe they did something to have the game play smoother.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
No I have noticed it my self and I will have to go with virt pc my self since the kids broke my old pc U.U.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Holyshit this brings memories. I remember hesitating doing our best friend's sister whos only in Middle School eventhough I myself was a minor at that time lol. I never got the chance to finish the council president route, but that's gonna change tonight thanks to the uploader!

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Demon Jhim use the .reg first before using the exe.
Any other problems might just be you pc windows version since this game can be sckechy on anything xp service pack 3 an up.

If so then you would need a virtural pc program like to run windows 98

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't remember if I played this or Nocturnal Illusion first. I do have memories this game, even now.
Just so everyone knows, there is a Yaoi end and a Loli-ish end, but those routes and ends have no content.
I think some of the girls actually have Bad Ends as well, can't rightly remember.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
@Demon Jhim use the .reg first before using the exe. Any other problems might just be you pc windows version since this game can be sckechy on anything xp service pack 3 an up. If so then you would need a virtural pc program like to run windows 98
works now thanks.

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Nostalgia.... I remember when I played for the first time... And failed to get any girl... Because I didn't understand the mechanics.... Many years later and with a Walkthrough I get all the girls... It's a fun game. Like the first post said it's a mixture of Dating Sim with Visual Novel.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Classic game, first h-game i ever played, sooo many memories.

There's a webpage where you can play a bunch of these old classics:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
One of the best early H games that got translated to English along with Divi Dead and THE best early stat/sim H game.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Did you know you can get a 'visit from the god of gambling' and get insane stat boosts for all your stats in this game. I just forgot about how to get it. This game is still good

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes