4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
dev could u add a link from or ?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know where the save game is stored, i seem too have an issue where i can´t look out the window on the first day.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi LaserSaysPew I've found some errors in the game:

First when you do the intro, the MC call always himself "Andy" or I've renamed him

While the first encounter with Ashley, the thought of the MC are said by Ashley:

error_1.png

The dialogue just after the MC say: "....what did Jenny put in that lasagna..." but it's Jessica not Jenny who have given the lasagna.

And few dialogue after when the MC return home he say again Jenny instead of Jessica

Also I think I'm now stuck, after the first opportunity to increase or decrease the flamme of Ashely, I've clicked on "raise" and a thought of the MC indicate something about first increase the flamme of Fred, but I choose to decrease the flamm of Ashley (Do not know at this moment I can use the power only 1 time per day) so now I can't raise fred's flamme, and I can't advance time, I don't know what I can do, I've tried to speak again with everybody but I got the text "already talk to her/him" except for Fred. And the hints just say "not that easy" xD

I have some suggestion too:

I'm (surely like a majority of others player) used to renpy and its shortcuts, so it will be good to have same shortcut in your game like:

spacebar to advanc dialogue (or check it because sometime that works but most of the time that didn't work)
and h key to hide the ui

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Like the renders an the games not bad but not sure yet. I got a not late enough/advance time glitch so I have to start over.

DarthKrowx

Jun 5, 2019
So i do enjoy the game it is intresting to say but i keep on getting this bug when it is night i either cant sleep cause it is saying "you can only sleep at night" (it clearly says night) and or the sleep icon is grayed out and cant be click. I have restarted several times so yea bad bug.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
i don't know if its because i'm fucking retarded or something but i legit got stuck at the start for about an hour because i kept forgetting to look out the fucking window on the 2nd day. which put me in a fucking night loop and whenever i started a new game it was night i finaly got to the cafe and i misclicked 3 times on the fucking time and i got sent into a white room with nothing i went back to my bed and it says "too early to sleep"

great game story wise and great idea's but i can't play this game if i need restart every 10 mins

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
dev could u add a link from or ?
Sure, I'll upload 0.03b there then in a hour or so, once I fix the bugs that have been reported.

anyone know where the save game is stored, i seem too have an issue where i can´t look out the window on the first day.
Not sure about that, it never failed during testing.

Hi LaserSaysPew I've found some errors in the game:

spacebar to advanc dialogue (or check it because sometime that works but most of the time that didn't work)
and h key to hide the ui
Hi! Thanks, I'll fix all of that! Hotkeys are planned. This version I'm testing out new engine I coded that reads XML files(and writes them via editor), it works rather well, all the errors come the part of the game that wasn't converted to it. Once it's finished I'll be able to add more sound effects, music and hotkeys.

Like the renders an the games not bad but not sure yet. I got a not late enough/advance time glitch so I have to start over.
Can you elaborate on that glitch, please? I'll get rid of it.

Where can I find the park?
Already talk to anybody but nothing happen.
Park's unlocked after trying to affect Fred's flame. Most likely a glitch of some sort, I'll look into it.
the grind is killing it for me.......
Thx for the feedback! Could you tell me more, though? xD This is my first take on the balancing, if it's too grindy, I'll tone it down.

So i do enjoy the game it is intresting to say but i keep on getting this bug when it is night i either cant sleep cause it is saying "you can only sleep at night" (it clearly says night) and or the sleep icon is grayed out and cant be click. I have restarted several times so yea bad bug.
great game story wise and great idea's but i can't play this game if i need restart every 10 mins
Sorry, will be fixed soon.

Reactions: ch60906

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
LaserSaysPew, I've run into 3 pretty bad bugs.

1, when you wake up on the second day and do not click the window and talk to ashley the game thinks you're on the first day so when you go back to your bedroom you have the message from the first 1 with the message about the "free skip" which then puts your game at night and you are unable to click the bed,

2, After unlocking the cafe once in there if u skip time too much you get put on a blank white screen with the options for inside the cafe if you leave the cafe and go to your bedroom you can't sleep it says "its too early"

3, When starting a new game your previous save causes the new game to bug out making you unable to click on the window, "had to restart and make a new game 4 times before i was able to actually get the scene 2 work.

Is there any chance you could add a skip feature to the game to skip the grind. Its extremely annoying only being able to use the ability 1 time a day on the random people as you end up doing the same think 10-15 times to get anywhere in what i would like to see is that the ability restriction be removed for the powering up phase so with each time you can use it 1 times on each person

The main ability should be daily but the powering up should be multiple times but on different people cannot power up on the same person more then 1 time. Thats just my suggestion tho :D

• Love
Reactions: BaasB

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
LaserSaysPew, I've run into 3 pretty bad bugs.

1, when you wake up on the second day and do not click the window and talk to ashley the game thinks you're on the first day so when you go back to your bedroom you have the message from the first 1 with the message about the "free skip" which then puts your game at night and you are unable to click the bed,

2, After unlocking the cafe once in there if u skip time too much you get put on a blank white screen with the options for inside the cafe if you leave the cafe and go to your bedroom you can't sleep it says "its too early"

3, When starting a new game your previous save causes the new game to bug out making you unable to click on the window, "had to restart and make a new game 4 times before i was able to actually get the scene 2 work.

Is there any chance you could add a skip feature to the game to skip the grind. Its extremely annoying only being able to use the ability 1 time a day on the random people as you end up doing the same think 10-15 times to get anywhere in what i would like to see is that the ability restriction be removed for the powering up phase so with each time you can use it 1 times on each person

The main ability should be daily but the powering up should be multiple times but on different people cannot power up on the same person more then 1 time. Thats just my suggestion tho :D
Thanks for so much feedback!
1. Fixed it
2. and 3. will fix in a moment
Yeah, sure, I can change it to once per character per day. Sounds good! This is my first ever take at creating something requiring balance so it's not set in stone and all tips and suggestions are really welcome!
Will post 0.03b with fixes and a change to power restrictions today.

• Love
Reactions: zerkftw and BaasB

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Can you elaborate on that glitch, please? I'll get rid of it.
On the 1st Tuesday night after the weekend, I cant advance the time anywhere in the house/bedroom or map. I cant go to sleep because it say its to early to sleep, cant do anything. Then there's store chick Carol talking about sneaking around an I have know clue what she talking about its just stuck on this dialogue? Its all on the same day/night

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Everything appears to be fixed. I was unable to break the game(but I bet some Mighty Breaker will appear, I obviously can't test every little detail in such a short amount of time)
Also removed the limitation on 1 training per day. Thinking about making time advance after every training. Any thoughts?

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
A little grindy in places, but I feel like a lot of that is because the content is limited right now.

There's a lot of potential for this, especially with all the possible flame combinations. Really looking forward to more releases.
Hope you keep it up!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes