Quick Button To Your Bedroom

Con
    Grind
    The Reward After The Grind
    The MC gets Cucked Alot (first release)

***The NTR Community will LOVE this game***
  2. 4.00 star(s)

autor

This game has potential. Some really good renders, writing that had me repeatedly chuckling, and mechanics that offer an interesting approach to the story.

My only complaint is that there is quite a bit of grind. Normally this would merit more stars off, but at least the grind is accompanied by new mini events that at least keep the process interesting enough. I've managed to get through the current content without running out of events to go through to grind power. With that said, please just make it possible to do multiple events per day. It's more than a little annoying to have to make the commute, view the event, then sleep and repeat the process despite having a three part day. I get that there may be story reasons for limiting the player, but please, have a heart and reduce the grind a bit. Maybe set some threshold for increasing number of trains possible per day?

There is, however, a "teleport back to bedroom" button, a feature that I have spent my time on this site silently begging for, so I cannot complain too much.

Anyway, has potential, would recommend, *grinds teeth*