4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
????? wat :D //// i just now realized there is another section of the shop .... -_-
Wait... How did you manage to switch to Ethan + Carol if you have never been there? Ashley + Carol should be the default, not Ethan + Carol. If it's not, there must be some bug hiding somewhere. Not gamebreaking, but still.

Reactions: randomhelix

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Wait... How did you manage to switch to Ethan + Carol if you have never been there? Ashley + Carol should be the default, not Ethan + Carol. If it's not, there must be some bug hiding somewhere. Not gamebreaking, but still.
After i found the flame button on Carol and went to the shop, clicked the question mark and it was Ethan running away from Carol and the big strap on. After that it is as you say

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I thought u abandoned the project, glad you're back. Hope to see some action with Jessica doe, she's great

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I thought u abandoned the project, glad you're back. Hope to see some action with Jessica doe, she's great
There will be action with her soon!
wow looks good but short like a demo
Well, it is a 0.02 version. Still, I don't know the exact playtime, but it's somewhere around 2-3 hours unless you're scrolling through every line. And something's happening most of this time, no grind really. 0.03 will be focused on gameplay mostly, attributes, money, jobs etc.
I don't understand the question, sorry.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to set the game to fullscreen? Or at least add this feature in the Options menu.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like a fun game, but has some problems that seem ot require a walk through. Other than Fred and Ashley, nothing else seems to be unlockable, including anything with Carol, any access to this 'other part of the shop' I have hit Fred and Ashley with every combination of flame levels between the two of them and no magic unlock for Carol has shown up. . . Help (and I have seen the 2 untouchable bars on Carol and the 1 on Ethan, still, can't touch this)

Reactions: patrickB

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Seems like a fun game, but has some problems that seem ot require a walk through. Other than Fred and Ashley, nothing else seems to be unlockable, including anything with Carol, any access to this 'other part of the shop' I have hit Fred and Ashley with every combination of flame levels between the two of them and no magic unlock for Carol has shown up. . . Help (and I have seen the 2 untouchable bars on Carol and the 1 on Ethan, still, can't touch this)
Check if Carol has a boost flame option.
The pace of the game is too fast really, I'm working on an actual gameplay at the moment, stats for characters, training your powers, jobs, money + some other stuff. And once the progression is slowed down I think it'll be more clear what to do. Not to mention that I'll add hints xD

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Check if Carol has a boost flame option.
The pace of the game is too fast really, I'm working on an actual gameplay at the moment, stats for characters, training your powers, jobs, money + some other stuff. And once the progression is slowed down I think it'll be more clear what to do. Not to mention that I'll add hints xD
I've got no Flame for anyone else than Fred and Ashley.
I really look forward to this games progression (as much as I am looking forward to my own progression in the game, lol) and those hints.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you in the next release :)

Reactions: LaserSaysPew

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Glad to see the dev going the extra mile with facial expressions! No idea how Daz works, but seems like quite a few devs just leave the models with the blank resting bitch face and call it a day.

PS, had a nice laugh at the mighty dev guest appearance. Looked like a long lost GachiMuchi character.

Reactions: LaserSaysPew

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
So, if i got it right:
Carol: Get her flame hight enough to fuck with Ethan. You can get into the part eventually.
Ashley: If you get her flame high enough and you get Fred`s flame too theiy will ended up fucking, but otside the MC`s view. Also, if you steal the dildo at the shop, she ended up fucking with Carol as a lesbian sub(and probably you if you intervene).
Fred: Get his flame high enough and he will eventually cheat his wife with Ashley.

I am missing something?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
So, if i got it right:
Carol: Get her flame hight enough to fuck with Ethan. You can get into the part eventually.
Ashley: If you get her flame high enough and you get Fred`s flame too theiy will ended up fucking, but otside the MC`s view. Also, if you steal the dildo at the shop, she ended up fucking with Carol as a lesbian sub(and probably you if you intervene).
Fred: Get his flame high enough and he will eventually cheat his wife with Ashley.

I am missing something?
Depends on what you were trying to get right. xD Short description of available flames - then yeah, for the most part.
On a side note: 0.03 is ready, testing it, couple more days, maybe fewer.

Reactions: Hentaimancer
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes