4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
New event for Carol + Ashley, Carol + Ethan. 250 new pics.
"Visit store at night".

How skip time to night?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
It's not time, my bad for wording it that way. It just states that this button leads to the store at night time. I didn't want to implement game time yet so I just made a button for it. Time will be implemented in the next version along with minievents to fill it. The button itself becomes unlocked after you watch minievent in the store.(speak to Carol after completing Ashley+Fred event, notice a flame button)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Tested out the untested Linux version. Other than having to set the file [Linux]Traveller's Tale v0.01b.x86_64 as a executable, it runs perfectly. I'd like a native way to resize and fullscreen the window though, as it is a bit small:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
how do you save ?
The game saves your progress automatically when you leave, go to menu, close the window. Similar to rogue-likes.

Tested out the untested Linux version. Other than having to set the file [Linux]Traveller's Tale v0.01b.x86_64 as a executable, it runs perfectly. I'd like a native way to resize and fullscreen the window though, as it is a bit small:
It's on the todo list, can't test fullscreen properly at the moment.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks! Probably her event will start in the next version, you're welcome to join discord, I'll be soon discussion next event there.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't unlock any new event. I remember i already influenced Carol and saw night event in store in previous update and now i don't know how to trigger anything new.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Did you start a new game or continue from the save of previous version? If it's the latter then it could be the reason, there is new logic in this version so it could break with the old save. I'll figure something out to support older saves in future versions.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Hand jobs, oral. teasing, polishing the bishop, exhibition, voyeur.... Jesus does anyone actually get laid in this game?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I'm not sure why you sound so concerned about the sex life of characters in my game, but, from my experience, teasing, handjobs and oral tend to lead to getting laid. xD

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Did you start a new game or continue from the save of previous version? If it's the latter then it could be the reason, there is new logic in this version so it could break with the old save. I'll figure something out to support older saves in future versions.
Yes, i did continue from previous version, but i really can't bother to grind all over again, so it would be smart, not for me, but for your supporters to fix this, because nobody except summertime saga fans wants to play same shit all over again...

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
LaserSaysPew A walkthrough will always be appreciated. Can't start the night store event and have already unlocked the flame button and done all the combinations with Jessica and Fred :/

Reactions: libertypics

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
LaserSaysPew A walkthrough will always be appreciated. Can't start the night store event and have already unlocked the flame button and done all the combinations with Jessica and Fred :/
It's Ashley and Fred ^^ Have you talked to Carol after that? Carol conversation has dialogue options that are shown as ### and are unclickable at first. I thought this will be enough to hint to visit her from time to time checking. Perhaps there should be another hint.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
It's Ashley and Fred ^^ Have you talked to Carol after that? Carol conversation has dialogue options that are shown as ### and are unclickable at first. I thought this will be enough to hint to visit her from time to time checking. Perhaps there should be another hint.
Yes you're right it's Ashley and Fred my bad :D, had to spam their events a couple of times untill it showed me "boost flame" on Carol and took it from there. Thanks !

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes