• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Naff917

Apr 16, 2019
how do you translate wolf Rpg Games Using Translator++?
i've been trying to translate multiple of wolfrpg games using Translator++, The translation are working but the problem Occur when injecting the said translation, it's just making the wolf data as folder and not .wolf file.
i also notice that it also delete .wolf file? and i already use translator++ on other game engine (rpgmv, rpgm, rpgvxace) it work just fine like dreamsavior translation guide video.

a 1681477336085.png

Mr_Priscilla

Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone.
I ran into a very specific problem by using Translator++.
I'm trying to translate an Rpg maker 2003 game from english to hungarian.
But when I try to inject the following string into the game "Éliás" it will turn into "Éliás" in-game and in the game's editor.(this is just an example i tried out before jumping too deep)
I'm 99% convienced that it is to do with character encoding, but in Rm2k3 there is no option to fiddle with thatand I have not found any option on Translator++ side either.
Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Thank you in advance

Nov 2, 2021
"Éliás" it will turn into "Éliás" in-game and in the game's editor.(this is just an example i tried out before jumping too deep)
I'm 99% convienced that it is to do with character encoding, but in Rm2k3 there is no option to fiddle with thatand I have not found any option on Translator++ side either.
Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Thank you in advance
If it is in the game, most likely the game font does not know your encoding and you should change the font to the one you choose. (Try to choose a slightly larger, non-wider font, try a few times until you get a good read.) Having chosen your font, rename yours to the one in the FONTS folder in the game and replace it.
If the encoding changes in Translator ++ itself, it's a problem with Patterns. Look in the settings. But they can adjust only geniuses, I do not understand how).

Reactions: Mr_Priscilla

Mr_Priscilla

Dec 14, 2020
If the encoding changes in Translator ++ itself, it's a problem with Patterns. Look in the settings. But they can adjust only geniuses, I do not understand how).
I'm affraid this is the latter since changing the font/encoding in maker 2k3 is not on option (technically it is, because now it has patch eula, but if I manually write Éliás into the game then it works normally (i forgot to say this last part))

so..I have to become a genious then^^"
anyway, thank you for your insight

Last edited:

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Hello, is there a way to "reset" the original line break in translator?
I mean if the ordiginal is
Code:
\n<士郎>这样啊,嘛,毕竟这里怪书很多,这个宅子很久之前
是一个有钱的老爷住的,这些书都有不少年头了。
how can i turn this to
Code:
\n<Shilang>Is that so, well, after all, there are a lot of strange books here, this house was a long time ago It was lived by a rich lord, and these books are many years old.
(so i can set new wrap texts), instead of
Code:
\n<Shilang>Is that so, well, after all, there are a lot of strange books here, this house was a long time ago
It was lived by a rich lord, and these books are many years old.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
The method of translation is different. You must do it in the folder you created, with the files replaced.

Watch this video:
Hello, would you know anything about WolfRPG crashing upon parsing? I am trying to parse/create new project/load a WOLFRPG game into translator++, but when it's almost done, it always freezes and crashes. I suspect it may be due to the game being very old, it runs on wolfrpg 1.0 engine from 2015. I've never seen this problem before and I translate wolfrpg a lot, so I'm stuck. Another hint I saw was that when I Loaded it with Mtool, it told me it needed to download a separate add on to run such an old version of wolfrpg. I'm curious what it is, or if there is someway I could load the translation into translator++.

This is the game in question

Nov 2, 2021
Hello, would you know anything about WolfRPG crashing upon parsing?
The only advice I can give is to use different versions of the program. There is a chance that an older version will do the job. I myself have mostly encountered problems with RenPy and checking different versions of the program helps.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
The only advice I can give is to use different versions of the program. There is a chance that an older version will do the job. I myself have mostly encountered problems with RenPy and checking different versions of the program helps.
So close...yet so far. I tried an older version 3.1 and it just hung on this indefinitely :(

1682930882809.png

• Sad
Reactions: Time Killer1981

doomdaydevice

Sep 27, 2022
Good afternoon, I have a problem with the translation rpgmaker project. In some events, the file name disappears. More specifically in the show picture function. Only map objects were translated, no function text found in cell for translation. This problem does not occur on all lines, only one or two per file.
Example:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question trying to translate games as a newbie, why doesn't Translator++ translate all texts.
The short, normal texts are all translated, but long sentences of 2 or 3 rows are not translated. Can I set this in Translator+++ and how can I set it?

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Does anyone have a fresh DeepL Translator Ver.0.6.3. I use DeepL Translator Ver.0.5 taken from the Russian version of Translator++_4.8.31_x64_admin, on the new Translator++_5.3.31B_x64_[4a44d9ef], everything works, but I would like the latest version of DeepL Translator Ver.0.6.3, if you bought for 500 points, you can share the files in www/addons/transDeepl/ ?

Still interested in JSON Parser 0.2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote