Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
The ones I marked in green are the folders that have given me the most problems with the images and animations but I can't find the problem with the animation H
It takes some experience in translation to be able to translate RPGMs. But I'm sure with a little patience you'll get the hang of it. Just don't use an automatic translator, you can see what you are translating here.
Screenshot_7.jpg
And be sure to use the blacklist when exporting your translations.
Screenshot_8.jpg

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Is translator++ capable of editting/translating the western release of STARLESS?
I tried running it through the program, but got nothing but errors, this is what's contained in the installed folder.
thingsnstuff.png
It's a game that's already over 10 years old so I don't know if it's just an old engine that's not compatible with translator++

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone tried to translate game that is written in classic japanese style (from right to left and from up to down)?

Nov 2, 2021
Is translator++ capable of editting/translating the western release of STARLESS?
I tried running it through the program, but got nothing but errors, this is what's contained in the installed folder.

It's a game that's already over 10 years old so I don't know if it's just an old engine that's not compatible with translator++
I don't know what kind of engine this game has, but you'll have to unzip the game archives and translator ++ will not help you in this.

Anyone tried to translate game that is written in classic japanese style (from right to left and from up to down)?
I haven't personally tried it, but if you take RenPy for example, in order to change the text style you need to make changes to the game code. Therefore, such a translation is possible. But it requires certain skills

Last edited:

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Guys a question, some problem i get when i traslate the game and apply the translation are about sounds file, sometimes the game crash with the log Poppin on the screen saying failed to load sound/IMG ecc, my question Is...there are some box(like items,menu,skills,map01 ecc) i should leave untranslated? Or Is a common thing when you do the Batch Translation?

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
So after MTool removed GTranslate back in Aug/Sept or so, I got familiar with T++ again. Noticed a local Sugoi option now, and set it up. Works well enough and is fast enough with CUDA, but there are two things that irk me that I haven't found posted here when searching (Or I missed it).

Using T++ Ver. 5.3.31B. (Latest public build I think)

Often times when translating RPGMaker games (MV and MZ engines I assume, haven't used T++ with much older games yet), there is a <b>, <brr>, and brr> with a few other variations in the middle of sentences that breaks the flow (and sometimes meaning) of a sentence. Here's an example of the initial auto-translation of local server Sugoi, then translated via Sugoi offline translator outside of T++, then Google for comparison:

Sugoi1.png

From examining, it looks like it has to do with line breaks in RPGM's code, only certain ones get left behind when T++ exports the text to Sugoi for translating that creates these. Just removing the instances of the <b>'s with a space leaves occasional confusing sentences as a result typically.

Also, every once in a while a line will seemingly randomly break unnaturally, for example - after the word "and" in the following in the Auto column:

sugoi2.png

I saw the patch notes of T++ between the current public version and the newest patreon/beta version, and they're pretty vague, does the paid recent updates fix these issues with T++ + Sugoi, or is there another solution that I'm not aware of for more accurate translations with local Sugoi?

satren3845

Jun 3, 2018
Do any of the new versions of translator++ fix the fact that the ability to subtract individual tags just does not work, or the fact that the tag blacklist/whitelist for injecting is not even an implemented feature?

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
is there a way to extract tyranobuilder beside using tool from translator++
i try to extract the script from this game and its stuck i that for maore then 30 minut (game size 300mb)
and there is other game (2,5gb) cannot be extracted to
1703399600710.png 1703399830812.png

SetoKaiba265

Jan 3, 2018
I've been trying to translate a game and for some reason,when i try to export a portion of the translation it doesn't include some of the rvdata files.Can i ask if what am i doing wrong?For some reason map001 to map003 ain't being included in the export.
Edit:the game is in RPGVX
1704523394270.png

donor

Jun 16, 2019
Hey, I am new to this (first time even trying to)
so i translated the game properly (google translated) and it runs but gives an error when it comes to play after opening scene 'standing' is unknown model Screenshot 2024-01-17 044855.png

PS: Nevermind after manual labour of not translating some object's rows found the right patch

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote