Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
Guys i am using it but is not working, i am doing exactly what it is said here but still when i do all and try to run the game it is still in jap, anyone knows why?

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
Well i kinda "fixed" btw i am translating a game and when i an event should appear it says that the file with the characters can't be found in graphics (and ye it isn't) but the strange thing is that if the game is in jap (not translated ) this error does not appear (even if the file is not present in both cases); ofc the "ghost" file should be a japanise name . Any idea?

Cpoomz

Sep 21, 2017
im getting syntax error when i run the game. anyone know how to fix this? :confused:

cloudz64

Dec 7, 2017
For any who are still interested is a link to the newest version, 1.2.19, that was released yesterday. The most notable new feature to me is the addition of Bing to the translators although I'm admittedly very new to these kinds of things

cloudz64

Dec 7, 2017
Wow, I'll try this in my favorite games

Edit: Well, I do not know how to use this.
I'll admit I'm struggling to use it with the couple of games I'd like to at the moment as well. About the best I can offer is older video that shows the basics of how to use it. If I understood how to use it better and had more time I'd be more than happy to drum up a tutorial but it might be a while before I can get that proficient with it.

The only couple of tips that I might be able to give is that if you're doing a lot of batch conversions at once you might want to pause the translation for a few minutes every 20 or so batches. If you don't and let a whole bunch of conversions go through at one time you can trip the anti-bot protection that Google has and get your ip locked for a day or so. Also keep in mind that some RPGMaker games use archives that the translator should extract for you. However you'll need to remove or rename the existing archive when you patch the game otherwise when you try to run it the game will default to the archive instead of the extracted files.

I'll do my best to answer any questions that I can but, like I said, I'm pretty busy these days and my comprehension of this is still pretty limited. I've only really had the chance to patch one game and I've still got some issues to hammer out with that one before I feel comfortable tweaking the machine translation.

Feb 1, 2018
Could someone please help me, I am having translate the game "curse of pleasure", but every time I go export, it ends the export as it is in the image. And simply the folder is empty. 1551106474564.png

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hi People

I picked up the tool to translate one of the most promising looking game out there.
MamaShota Kingdom

But I encountered one pretty cripling problem with the program.

It doent wrap up text to fit into in game text windows, too long Lines disapear on the left of the screen, too much verses dont go into another "slide" but simply dissapear.

I wonder - does the program has anything to help with that ?

Otherwise any translation efforts is pointless. You will have to manualy check each line in game to see if it fits into the textbox, if you are able to even phrase it in a way that manages to capture the meaning without exceiding the space on single slide.

Is there any auto-wraping text option ? Or some tool that will squeze the text to fit into the text box?
Or an easy way to add additional "slides" so the text can go to another slide without breaking the game ?

I am compleatly new to tampering with RPG Maker, but I was doing ok untill I noticed that...

Plz help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote