• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

GGG232

Nov 25, 2021
anyone have english translated for this game

i dont know how to use MTL or any machine to translate game

Sep 6, 2017
Utsusemi Communication V1.20
MTL Fix some translation.

Game + MTL
using this version
Thanks for sharing that version.

I ended up translating a couple of texts missing on some images (School, Boardinghouse, Bulletin Board)
It's not much but at least helps with the experience.

Edit: i just added and fixed a couple images more.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
鞍馬太陽(商店街)
土曜の夕に商店街に出現。
マップの雰囲気と同じ話題を選んでいく。必要回数は魅力依存?
クリアするとロッカーNo.30のカギを入手。

Kurama Taiyo (shopping street)

Appeared in the shopping district on Saturday evening.
I will choose the same topic as the atmosphere of the map. Does the required number of times depend on charm?
If you clear it, you will get the key to locker No.30.
In case anyone still doesn't know what to do.
You need to speak with the guy with the guitar that appears on saturday evening where the cafe/repair shop.
I think that you need to keep talking the best topic for that map (check what the left topic of the 3 topics on top-left of the screen is)
Talk to him like for up to 10 saturdays (depending on your charm), and then you will get the key.

1681028988146.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ds456dss1fe56

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
What’s better is it’s the recollection room and new sex positions
Now if only they added a sex position to having sex away from a bed other than blowjob and standing doggy, and added a sex position if you're near a bench or chair. Oh and a all fours doggy on a bed.
Also let me have sex with the silver haired girl and her mom in their miko outfits! Plus an option to put silver haired girl back to her beginning hairstyle!

Oh and also! *gets taken out* Unhand me sir! This is for great justice!!

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Now if only they added a sex position to having sex away from a bed other than blowjob and standing doggy, and added a sex position if you're near a bench or chair. Oh and a all fours doggy on a bed.
Also let me have sex with the silver haired girl and her mom in their miko outfits! Plus an option to put silver haired girl back to her beginning hairstyle!

Oh and also! *gets taken out* Unhand me sir! This is for great justice!!
I wouldn’t have to hold you back if you didn’t stop robbing the old lady for all her rubber and balls

oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
Can anybody explain to me how to woe a policewoman because i dont understand hints from the shrine and i think i do something wrong.