• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Ryzen111/Shine on Anime-Sharing have the patch uploaded, again, don't want to copy links from other people (not sure of the policy on that) or reupload (and I have like 5 posts on here please don't download stuff from 5 post users :HideThePain:) but it's easy to find.

tharad

Nov 11, 2017
changelog
ver 1.300 Added recollection of the event and new sex positions. Fixed some bugs.
where is the recollection? ok found it, at desk in second last option.
Finally!!! can someone share full save?

Last edited:
Reactions: layhh

Pal28

Jan 22, 2023
Wow, loved this game's aesthetics. Can any recommend similar looking games? Thanks

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
guys seriously idk where did i mess up but i cant really finish the principal s third task, also i dont understand the condition for the cop route. Stuck at these shits for a while and rly pissed off rn. Any idea plz???

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
if i have some complain in this game... its probbably their Deadly chin...
Those thing will stab u...
Gonna stop playing this for now... until patch update
i only want the pink hair girl and that long black hair girl and I'm done... but for some reason i conquered milf dorm manager & intern teacher......

Oh right a new mod is up for Paper Mario 64 from TTYD

Lyke_Vid

May 4, 2020
I dont know about 100% completion but I have a romantic relationship with all the girls and also unlocked the secret love hotel, it was a real hassle that I dont want to repeat so I'm happy to share my save for the sake of preservation, I was too lazy to buy all the swimsuits but my save has more than enough money to buy whatever you want..

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
V.1031 Raw/Untranslated------>enjoy.