Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I don't know, did that a while ago. Probably at night but no specific day of the week. Just save/load to get the result....or look up the guide for those quests. It's here somewhere.
Thanks I got the last clue, thanks to you, but I have one question I got a paper to the back ally, from one of the vending machines, saying the true answer is at the shrine talk to this old guy gave me a word, who Am I suppose to give this to?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
its okay I think I found it, but the game doesn't understand it when I give the answer to the old man in the back ally
lol that's easy to answer but I'll just ask a question instead:

"What is the original language for this game?"

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
lol that's easy to answer but I'll just ask a question instead:

"What is the original language for this game?"
I know what you are getting at, try looking for it in google to translate it to japanese, but it doesn't add up.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, thought you would get it.
Your thinking is completely backwards, you're trying to translate English (romanji) into Japanese. However, that English IS translated Japanese so you're translating a translation. You need to use the original Japanese used.
Annnnnd it just so happen that someone made a list of all the possible words so you can copy and paste them.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Sorry, thought you would get it.
Your thinking is completely backwards, you're trying to translate English (romanji) into Japanese. However, that English IS translated Japanese so you're translating a translation. You need to use the original Japanese used.
Annnnnd it just so happen that someone made a list of all the possible words so you can copy and paste them.
I see.

いぬぬひぽ
あぐおふか
まはすじし
はじなぬふ
ふいふあん
いさだださ
じおいんう
こうふさか
りなんたう
わむこみぶ

dog hippo
Aguofuka
mahasujishi
Hajinanafu
Waifuan
Isadasa
Jioiingu
Kofusaka
Rinantau
Wamukomibu
This list

Last edited:
Reactions: Bamboosword

erginger

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know where you get the reiho tennensui that you need to advance with ayumu? It seems I need to equip it and talk to her?

Reactions: jasterx17

DBTee

Feb 3, 2019
Cannot get principal's final task to complete whatsoever on v1.20. I've talked to more than 2 people with perfect conversations (double circle topics every time), try talking to the principal, and nothing happens. I've tried talking to her on weekdays after school and weekend afternoons, same result.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Cannot get principal's final task to complete whatsoever on v1.20. I've talked to more than 2 people with perfect conversations (double circle topics every time), try talking to the principal, and nothing happens. I've tried talking to her on weekdays after school and weekend afternoons, same result.
Did you talk to them one-on-one or together? I only completed this task when I talked to 2 girls at the same time and all topics was double circle for both of them. You should get a message after the conversation that you completed what she asked for.

DBTee

Feb 3, 2019
Did you talk to them one-on-one or together? I only completed this task when I talked to 2 girls at the same time and all topics was double circle for both of them. You should get a message after the conversation that you completed what she asked for.
Holy shit, I've played this game for 12 hours and did not know that you could talk to 2 girls at the same time. Thanks!

Reactions: Ryan Lemerald

mrgtx0306

Dec 18, 2021
Any ideas how proceed momentum quest with Saori, i presume that's her name? Where you must "honing your athleticism with her on the ground school yard at least once, and make contact with her". I tried that, but nothing happen, did missed some steps back there???

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Any ideas how proceed momentum quest with Saori, i presume that's her name? Where you must "honing your athleticism with her on the ground school yard at least once, and make contact with her". I tried that, but nothing happen, did missed some steps back there???
you have to level up your her stats doing the pull up bar, than talk to her at the school ground. Also anyone help me out on the nurse, kinda got the first part but not sure what to do with next one.

mrgtx0306

Dec 18, 2021
you have to level up your her stats doing the pull up bar, than talk to her at the school ground. Also anyone help me out on the nurse, kinda got the first part but not sure what to do with next one.
I see, i think i'm multiple level her up many times previously. so regarding contact her on school ground, do you know which time she's going there? Is it weekday or weekend? Sorry, i'm asking too much question