Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
anyone give me a hand on the cafe shop secret to get the clue for the back ally. I go in, and out twice than I order coffee, but nothing happens. I am ordering the wrong thing?

saitoseto

Feb 13, 2020
anyone give me a hand on the cafe shop secret to get the clue for the back ally. I go in, and out twice than I order coffee, but nothing happens. I am ordering the wrong thing?
go to cafe and do nothing for 2 times , after third order some drink

saitoseto

Feb 13, 2020
question: how do I go into the girls rooms, at night and get out of the house at night, 2nd during the sex, how improve on fill the girls bar at the top?
must complete all event with misa kani in order get out on night
must make some etch event at last once with girls in order to get in their rooms.
must read book for make easy to climax in library and work out for stamina

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
must complete all event with misa kani in order get out on night
must make some etch event at last once with girls in order to get in their rooms.
must read book for make easy to climax in library and work out for stamina
Thanks, btw I am the part where Misa talking about the broken grandfather clock, but I can't seem to get near since the table is black. So how do i go about to fix it?
Edit:
and you mean the strength stat? like working out at the park and, school field?

Last edited:

saitoseto

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks, btw I am the part where Misa talking about the broken grandfather clock, but I can't seem to get near since the table is black. So how do i go about to fix it?
Edit:
and you mean the strength stat? like working out at the park and, school field?
if about stamina it different ,its from running in school ground ( bottom maps )
to fix clock go to electronic store and talk to aunt in front store and get in store there is a event

Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The job only gives me 1000 yens. That's a lot time
there a book in the the libaray that increase your earning at the job, also depending on what you do like working in the cafe the stat charm increase more of your earning if its high, and the other needs intell.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
so i found the key 1, at the shrine at night, found a drink inside the locker, seem to be connected to the clue for the back ally, I drank it, but it says to drink at sando, does anyone know what that means?

saitoseto

Feb 13, 2020
so i found the key 1, at the shrine at night, found a drink inside the locker, seem to be connected to the clue for the back ally, I drank it, but it says to drink at sando, does anyone know what that means?
drink ikoi no black , something like that in sando ( maps before temple )