• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

tharad

Nov 11, 2017
Store :
Genre : Male Protagonist Dot / Pixel Married Woman Female Teacher Student Shrine Maiden School / Academy Slice of Life / Daily Living

Link : (I download from this)

2th.me_RJ421882_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
ngl the tutorial is long and frankly I have no idea how the game works. Any ideas?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Can't seem to get a sex relationship with the discipline head girl and the nurse. The shrine god seems to be saying, no more routes.

How to enter the dark alley

And how does 1 get to have sex? Do i really need to take a really long relationship route to get a girl?

Last edited:

ShinozakiRui

Mar 10, 2021
This one of those games where it has very specific conditions to progress the story. Even the Shrine god that gives hints sometimes are either vague or lying (which I doubt but hey).

It's also grindy. Some events require X happens after test. Example: The pink haired twin tailed girl, one event requires beating her in the test. After that event, there will be another that yet again progresses only after another test. So if you are like me who just wants to see her events will have to sit around for 4 weeks just to get it on.

Another one that relates to the gyaru (blonde hair) also had an event that requires her to pass a test with 150 points in her score. It's way too tedious and long and I wish the test came at twice a week or something just so things move to the love making part and not running around like a fanny.

Last edited:

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
This one of those games where it has very specific conditions to progress the story. Even the Shrine god that gives hints sometimes are either vague or lying (which I doubt but hey).

It's also grindy. Some events require X happens after test. Example: The pink haired twin tailed girl, one event requires beating her in the test. After that event, there will be another that yet again progresses only after another test. So if you are like me who just wants to see her events will have to sit around for 4 weeks just to get it on.

Another one that relates to the gyaru (blonde hair) also had an event that requires her to pass a test with 150 points in her score. It's way too tedious and long and I wish the test came at twice a week or something just so things move to the love making part and not running around like a fanny.
How to get events for adult women?
It is desirable to paint the events of all characters. Passed only two.But with adults it's not clear at all.
P.s Sorry for my english.

Last edited: