Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
How to get events for adult women?
It is desirable to paint the events of all characters. Passed only two.But with adults it's not clear at all.
P.s Sorry for my english.
For the woman who is responsible for the dormitory, if you are stuck after doing the H-scene boob-job, it's simple, it's wrong, go to the store with the silk washing machine after silk class during the weekend (to repair the pendulum which is in his room)

For the woman of the sanctuary, it is already necessary to finish the events with her daughter in suite and the sole responsible for the dormitory to have the authorization to go out in the middle of the night. When this is done and you can go out in the middle of the night go to the shrine hut at night and every other day you will hear warning moans from the hut made the event several times after a while he will ask you for it filmed or wait chose to film (event repeated several times) then you would enter the cabin in the evening and have an H-scene

the other mature women are not finished on my side if someone is how to do the events of the police woman help me please

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
For the woman who is responsible for the dormitory, if you are stuck after doing the H-scene boob-job, it's simple, it's wrong, go to the store with the silk washing machine after silk class during the weekend (to repair the pendulum which is in his room)

For the woman of the sanctuary, it is already necessary to finish the events with her daughter in suite and the sole responsible for the dormitory to have the authorization to go out in the middle of the night. When this is done and you can go out in the middle of the night go to the shrine hut at night and every other day you will hear warning moans from the hut made the event several times after a while he will ask you for it filmed or wait chose to film (event repeated several times) then you would enter the cabin in the evening and have an H-scene

the other mature women are not finished on my side if someone is how to do the events of the police woman help me please
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
God... Can you upload the save please, I burned out after 8 hours of playing.
How to end the miko's daughter event

Last edited:
Reactions: dirani

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
stuck on Dorm lady event, says I have an 'appointment' with her but interacting with her or her door doesnt seem to do anything any idea? I think this is prob the first event for her since she said come see her at night. Note I get stuck at evening and cant advance the time by eating a meal.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
stuck on Dorm lady event, says I have an 'appointment' with her but interacting with her or her door doesnt seem to do anything any idea? I think this is prob the first event for her since she said come see her at night. Note I get stuck at evening and cant advance the time by eating a meal.
at night you can't eat must go to sleep to eat it's only in the morning noon in court and just after school

Shasha

Oct 30, 2017
Is it possible to have a scene with two or more girls? And is it possible to have other guys together with one girl?

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Is it possible to have a scene with two or more girls? And is it possible to have other guys together with one girl?
From what I’ve played and I played this thing for about 16 hours straight it’s pretty much a vanilla harem. Although those aspects do sound interesting it would be a cool like update our patch

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
has anyone found how to access the love hotel? when I pass in the alley it tells me that "I don't know all the directions to be able to go behind if you had a solution I am a lender

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Are they a time limit ? like after , i dunno , 40-50 weeks or something ? Thanks in advance
This game is not that easy to understand , but it's fun nonetheless .

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Are you guys using a translator of some sort? Im super lost but I did get the heart with the one lady's daughter