Others None [Translation Request] Cross Days [v1.00b] [0verflow]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
The game stuck in this screen:
stuck video with audio in background.png

stuck video with audio / music in background. i can hear dialogues, but video just stuck.
Edit. here is a save file: unlock almost everything but video stuck in replays too.

Last edited:

IloveTraps

Jan 2, 2020
Finally got the game to work but it is crashing randomly every 5 mins . Only way i have to play it it is saving after each small chapter , and start the game from the save i made . Pretty annoying , really dont know what is wrong with that game .
How did you get it to work?.... :/

belatucadrus

Apr 7, 2019
Will someone someday explain how tf they got the game to work ? I still have the japanese error message (apparently it tells script version is different)

IloveTraps

Jan 2, 2020
Will someone someday explain how tf they got the game to work ? I still have the japanese error message (apparently it tells script version is different)
I almost opened the game but it was asking for an activation code and I couldn't find an crack for it anywhere because the files don't come with one. T_T

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello, I installed Cross Days from school days series complete box. But I have the same problem as taki :::
Stuck video with audio.

Any idea please ?

Last edited:

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
this comment mentions time region

other threads also by searching compatibility "cross days" site:fuwanovel.net in Googl

• Angry
Reactions: Ken2111

belatucadrus

Apr 7, 2019
this comment mentions time region

other threads also by searching compatibility "cross days" site:fuwanovel.net in Googl
Sadly this only for running the original game, there is no fix so for for the game crashing when trying to apply the translation

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I have game installed before and it was from complete box version but because I have reinstall my windows
I have to reinstall everything and I already deleted my complete boxes files so I getting the game here

I tested before uninstall and everything works except broken subtitles in japan and I think that game was needed someting to run along with

I found my old complete box now before almost install this version here. it seem this version is corrupted so I suggest finding complete box version instead bandicam 2021-08-04 04-22-05-699.jpg

Reactions: Cul

belatucadrus

Apr 7, 2019
I like how this game come from a quite popular series, has its translation highly requested, but no translation team actually took the project in ten years

Is there a reason why School Days and Shiny Days has been translated but Cross Days never did ? Just being curious

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I like how this game come from a quite popular series, has its translation highly requested, but no translation team actually took the project in ten years

Is there a reason why School Days and Shiny Days has been translated but Cross Days never did ? Just being curious
Well the other 2 games have official translations by Sekai project so it's not just a random fan translation team deciding to translate those. As for why they decided not to translate Cross Days, probably because they didn't think it would do very well in the west due to it's more....controversial content. I'm not sure how well it even did in Japan tbh.

belatucadrus

Apr 7, 2019
Well the other 2 games have official translations by Sekai project so it's not just a random fan translation team deciding to translate those. As for why they decided not to translate Cross Days, probably because they didn't think it would do very well in the west due to it's more....controversial content. I'm not sure how well it even did in Japan tbh.
Wait... Controversial ?

In the previous games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What in Cross Days could be more controversial than that ?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Wait... Controversial ?

In the previous games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What in Cross Days could be more controversial than that ?
They censored the Kokoro content from Shiny Days and you need a restore patch to get it back. And I'm not sure how much you know about Cross Days but the entire premise is that this new protagonist cross dresses into that orange haired "girl" on the cover and ends up seducing Makoto because plot reasons with eventual sex scenes and endings. So there's a bunch of gay and tranny stuff.
Not sure how popular that would be with Western anime fans to begin with and it would no doubt create a shitstorm from the SJWs because it's misrepresenting trans people or fetishizing them or whatever the fuck. So it's probably more trouble than it's worth to localize it.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes