Others None [Translation Request] Cross Days [v1.00b] [0verflow]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
thumb-1920-130996.jpg

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00 on purchase, 1.00b
Language: Translation to English; Originally Japanese.

Note: FULLY animated with route-dependent gay sex scenes via trap MC

Instructions/Information
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW/ALTERNATE INSTRUCTIONS (1/16/2022, and great thanks to nikita1114!)

Download:
Google Drive( , ),
MEGA( , )

Extra information:

Preview Images:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Opening Movie:

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I honestly make this mostly out of sheer inability to trust that JastUSA will EVER get around to localizing this. We got School Days HQ in 2012, Shiny Days in 2015, those two being just 3 years apart, it's been a good 5 years since the last Days game brought to the west, and unless they're collaborating in secret/silence with 0verflow on that , which I'm DESPERATELY hoping they are, I have NO trust in this coming if I, and many others, leave our SOLE faith up to them.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Oh, you should mention it's a trap & animated, so you get all the +1's from the pervz
This is the first time I've ever tried anything like this for it's kind, and there wasn't a tag feature for these posts, so I wasn't sure where to put those kinds of details. :unsure:

Jan 26, 2020
I hate to revive this thread if it's dead, but has there been any developments not posted here? I've been wanting to play this game forever and it doesn't look like JAST is going to give us what we as fans clearly want (School Days and Shiny Days are often in their top-selling spots online yet they ignore the other games...)

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Just to be clear, the download link is for the Japanese version and the game has NOT been translated yet?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Just to be clear, the download link is for the Japanese version and the game has NOT been translated yet?
Correct, and you'd need the original to begin with in order to translate and play anyways since this wouldn't be an official release of some kind.

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
Correct, and you'd need the original to begin with in order to translate and play anyways since this wouldn't be an official release of some kind.
1) It says I’m missing some .Dll file or something 2) Has anyone translated this and posted it somewhere

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
1) It says I’m missing some .Dll file or something 2) Has anyone translated this and posted it somewhere
I'm not sure about anything regarding a .dll file, the most I can recommend is try extracting into the game's directory and if that doesn't work, then I'm uncertain but..

As for a translation, as far as any un-official translation goes, I'm honestly not sure it's safe to expect anything anytime soon, there's no way I can handle this like I've wanted to all this time, and it seems like no one else is really interested enough. Unless we're lucky enough by SOME means to get an official release, likely via JastUSA again if that happens, then chances are we aren't getting this in english unfortunately.

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure about anything regarding a .dll file, the most I can recommend is try extracting into the game's directory and if that doesn't work, then I'm uncertain but..

As for a translation, as far as any un-official translation goes, I'm honestly not sure it's safe to expect anything anytime soon, there's no way I can handle this like I've wanted to all this time, and it seems like no one else is really interested enough. Unless we're lucky enough by SOME means to get an official release, likely via JastUSA again if that happens, then chances are we aren't getting this in english unfortunately.
Cannot find 'MSVCP71.dll'. Please, re-install this application

colty

Jun 28, 2020
i would really like to know by wich miracle you can make this game working . I tried everything i could do , this game is not working at all . i install the game , copy the update to the game directory , when i launch the game every is find , but when i click start on title screen i have a weird japanese message i am clicking "ok" because it is the only option i have and game comes back to title screen . And always like that . I search all over the net never saw someone who could make this game works .

For info : my comp is set in japanese and i change my region/local to japanese , even my non unicode is set to japanese .

colty

Jun 28, 2020
Finally got the game to work but it is crashing randomly every 5 mins . Only way i have to play it it is saving after each small chapter , and start the game from the save i made . Pretty annoying , really dont know what is wrong with that game .

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Finally got the game to work but it is crashing randomly every 5 mins . Only way i have to play it it is saving after each small chapter , and start the game from the save i made . Pretty annoying , really dont know what is wrong with that game .
That crashing thing happens with all of these games. There is a "fix" where you go into your task manager and set the games priority to high. Then click on "set affinity" and uncheck all the boxes except CPU 0. This works for me to prevent most crashes as long as I'm not using the games skip functions too much. If you want to use those I suggest exiting fullsceren first.

Reactions: SnowRunner

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
well can't get it translated and either want a save or just translation done for me to import idk

colty

Jun 28, 2020
That crashing thing happens with all of these games. There is a "fix" where you go into your task manager and set the games priority to high. Then click on "set affinity" and uncheck all the boxes except CPU 0. This works for me to prevent most crashes as long as I'm not using the games skip functions too much. If you want to use those I suggest exiting fullsceren first.
I also did that trick but didn't saw any change , still crashing / freezing . I really hope the complete box wich comes the 25/09/2020 will have those prob fix cause it is really annoying , and i heard it is the same prob for those you bought it . Indeed i only have this prob with cross days , i do not suffer of freezing with summer days , shiny days and school days HQ .

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes