• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Cornpl1cated

Apr 13, 2021
How many times do I have to submit to the goblins to unlock the goblin camp? I've probably submitted over 20 times now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Two question?
First is Bryanna ever going to respect the MC or is she going to take his help for granted in the future too?
Second is Aryxia going treat the MC with love if he does not ask to be abused like with the Princess on first meeting?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trying the game.. with the princess is always the same when she's living with him (nothing sexual) or there something else (oral and such)? I ask because I don't find what I saw till now hot at all.. Maybe depends of previous choices, idk

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see the futa job is sexual but not heda she just rubs up against the mc and he gets paid that is not sexual if it is a fetish then what is it?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
After she comes live with you I get only some humiliation scenes with nothing sexual, is the same for all of you?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
After she comes live with you I get only some humiliation scenes with nothing sexual, is the same for all of you?
Yeah that's all that has been put in so far. IIRC those scenes you do get were just in the last update.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm "cum eating" at 0
and I don't know how to increase it
I don't think there is any way to increase the "cum eating" stats in the current version.

and after I have collected the plants for mewen she tells me that I still have to go to the forest to collect them but I go to the forest and I have no plants to collect
You probably didn't get all the plants... there are 6 plants to collect, if I remember correctly.

Two question?
First is Bryanna ever going to respect the MC or is she going to take his help for granted in the future too?
Probably the latter... Bryanna seems to be the haughty and arrogant type who would never see some peasant boy (the MC) as her equal.

Second is Aryxia going treat the MC with love if he does not ask to be abused like with the Princess on first meeting?
Remains to be seen... not enough Aryxia content as of yet to tell for certain or even take an educated guess.

Trying the game.. with the princess is always the same when she's living with him (nothing sexual) or there something else (oral and such)? I ask because I don't find what I saw till now hot at all.. Maybe depends of previous choices, idk
See above. Given her background and personality, I personally don't see Bryanna even considering having actual sex with some "peasant boy". At any rate, all her content available in the current version is just humiliating and taking advantage of the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thank you for the answer. Then I will put this on hold as I am not so into this abusement type of femdom.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
See above. Given her background and personality, I personally don't see Bryanna even considering having actual sex with some "peasant boy". At any rate, all her content available in the current version is just humiliating and taking advantage of the MC.
Ok I agree she must have her personality, but with sexual I mostly meant things like pussy licking and such, which you can link to humiliation too. With only the latter I don't find it hot or interesting at all to be honest.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TownOfFemdomAReluctantHero-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Laehtsia
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes