• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
any news on an update?

Never mind, I forgot about Jonkun's post on Discord, so I'll just have to be patient.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
For anyone not a current patron: He wrote Match 10th.

"Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the delay in releasing new versions of my games. I know many of you have been eagerly anticipating updates, and I appreciate your patience as I continue to work on them.

Rest assured that I am still actively developing new content for my games, and I hope to release some exciting updates later this month. However, I have decided to temporarily pause any subscription plans as I want to ensure that the new content is of the highest quality before releasing it to you all.

I truly appreciate all of the support that my fans have given me, and I want to thank you all for sticking with me during this time. I promise to keep you updated on any new developments and progress as I continue to work on these games.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Jon Kun"

This post is from Discord member IAmTheRed, my guess he's a patreon.

Jan 18, 2018
For anyone not a current patron: He wrote Match 10th.

"Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the delay in releasing new versions of my games. I know many of you have been eagerly anticipating updates, and I appreciate your patience as I continue to work on them.

Rest assured that I am still actively developing new content for my games, and I hope to release some exciting updates later this month. However, I have decided to temporarily pause any subscription plans as I want to ensure that the new content is of the highest quality before releasing it to you all.

I truly appreciate all of the support that my fans have given me, and I want to thank you all for sticking with me during this time. I promise to keep you updated on any new developments and progress as I continue to work on these games.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Jon Kun"

This post is from Discord member IAmTheRed, my guess he's a patreon.
Oh yeah.

Clayman75

Apr 30, 2023
Oh, thought that it's over but then came town, tavern, goblins, wild woman, unfinished content. After day 30 event the game seems to shift. I like the fork where you can both let princess be killed or let her live in your house. Initial grinding promises to become more sophisticated game. Eagerly waiting for updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
11 months with nothing, with nothing on patreon since 4 months and no activity from dev since 2+ months? How is this not tagged as abandoned?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
11 months with nothing, with nothing on patreon since 4 months and no activity from dev since 2+ months? How is this not tagged as abandoned?
Because someone has to tell the mods to mark it as such. It's not tracked by mods. So knock yourself out if you want to.

Kira yoshi

Oct 7, 2021
someone can help me when i talk to oksana after accepting her request to kill some goblins it dont appear the forest for me to explore and i cant find a way to make it appear and i can progress in mewen quest after her first scene in her house

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
I thought typically abandoned meant no updates for atleast a year, unless the creator actually says it abandoned? Tbh I never really paid attention to how the tags worked. Shame that we've got nothing so far though, the game seemed promising.

wise710

Jan 22, 2019
This game is awesome. I wish there was a walkthrough for it. Anyway, looking forward for a major update... :geek:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
There is message on his Patreon:

Dear All members,
I know I've been very quiet recently but I hope you're all well, though.
I originally wanted to finish the last battle at the tournament and bring out a new version of The Prison before bringing out the finale.
I changed my mind and decided that if I wanted to get on with other projects (like Town of Femdom, for example), I'd have to finish it first.
That's why I kept making renders to continue the story. I don't think I'll be able to bring a new update at the moment, and I don't know when it will be released. I'm still working on it but I wanted to offer you the renders if you'd like to see what's in what I've already done. There are no adjustments (photoshop yet..), it's not denoised but you can see there is already a lot of work and this part 1 contain already 926 renders.

He is working on his other game. After this he will come back to this one.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes