• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

gurgel99

Feb 7, 2023
There is message on his Patreon:

Dear All members,
I know I've been very quiet recently but I hope you're all well, though.
I originally wanted to finish the last battle at the tournament and bring out a new version of The Prison before bringing out the finale.
I changed my mind and decided that if I wanted to get on with other projects (like Town of Femdom, for example), I'd have to finish it first.
That's why I kept making renders to continue the story. I don't think I'll be able to bring a new update at the moment, and I don't know when it will be released. I'm still working on it but I wanted to offer you the renders if you'd like to see what's in what I've already done. There are no adjustments (photoshop yet..), it's not denoised but you can see there is already a lot of work and this part 1 contain already 926 renders.

He is working on his other game. After this he will come back to this one.
As I read he will work on Town of Femdom first and The Prison will be delayed instead (indeed both games are good). But yes, it doesn't sound like there will be fast progress.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
As I read he will work on Town of Femdom first and The Prison will be delayed instead (indeed both games are good). But yes, it doesn't sound like there will be fast progress.
The opposite. Initially he wanted to do new update of Prison 2 before doing something else and then the finale of Prison 2. He decided that he needs to finish Prison 2 first. So he is now working on update of Prison 2 that will complete the game.

gurgel99

Feb 7, 2023
The opposite. Initially he wanted to do new update of Prison 2 before doing something else and then the finale of Prison 2. He decided that he needs to finish Prison 2 first. So he is now working on update of Prison 2 that will complete the game.
Ah, I missed that he was talking about Prison 1 and Prison 2. Thanks

Reactions: Ponyal and juanides

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I really love this game. I hope he updates it at some point. That spoiled princess chick is so hot lol I really hope she forces the main character to have more bi-encounters, or generally just cleaning her up after someone cums inside or on her :love:

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes