Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I read that at early builds you could only have futa OR ballbusting, can you choose to have both jobs available now or is it still only one?
You can have both if you change your mind. I have also an option in the next update to not have one or the other during the intro at the Market

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
Do you have a save with that error ?

Have you used an old save ? (Can you share your save if possible?)
its not that hard to replicate as you can see in the save the flowers are gone so I can't pick new ones for 50 energy and Mewen's dialogue is that the quest is in progress

Cicciofeticcio

Aug 14, 2021
Is the story finished after completing the gobling camp? I keep getting the same scenes there, Bryanna storyline is stuck. I probably gave her more than 1000 and still no scenes with her. I'm at like day 100. Should i stop playing and wait for the update?:unsure:

Reactions: wise710

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
That's explaining why because I added this stackable items after... and it can only works properly if it's a new save or if you use an old save but before Bryanna last event
It's been 5 days since the latest update of town of femdom got released for the supporter tier patrons. Can we please get it on this site now?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I think the public release is still a few days away
Public releases is a week after supporter tier update. I posted it 2 days early because I expect the dev to take a couple of days to see my post (since he's busy working on 2 games). Now it's been 6 days since the supporter tier update. So, theoretically, we are supposed to get the public release tomorrow (if the dev logs in to this site tomorrow).

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Nice game- is it missing a "gay" tag? (Not trying to start a kerfuffle.. Admittedly it is somewhat controversial when futas are involved. Peace)

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The changelog says something about Aryxia, I don't remember and can't find any character with that name. Where is she?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes