RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This particular game uses RPGmaker VX ACE. You can find the Lite version on rpgmakerweb.com, as well as the RTP, though I'm not entirely sure if you need the VX ACE program itself. The RTP alone may be enough.

R.T.P. is Run Time Package, and is used to download all the necessary files in RPGmaker games, and is why you are missing files in your install folder.

Try downloading the RTP, then redownloading the game. If that doesn't work, DL VX ACE first, then the RTP, then the game.

I'd link to both, but I don't have that happy ability yet.

Reactions: daman3001

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
This particular game uses RPGmaker VX ACE. You can find the Lite version on rpgmakerweb.com, as well as the RTP, though I'm not entirely sure if you need the VX ACE program itself. The RTP alone may be enough.

R.T.P. is Run Time Package, and is used to download all the necessary files in RPGmaker games, and is why you are missing files in your install folder.

Try downloading the RTP, then redownloading the game. If that doesn't work, DL VX ACE first, then the RTP, then the game.

I'd link to both, but I don't have that happy ability yet.
Thanks, it works fine!

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
Teaser :( iv been checking in the last couple of days to see whats new :p *hype+1*

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
you think we can expect a poste in f95 on the same day ? :eek:

Dec 9, 2017
I will quote the Information we got on Bo Wei´s and Koda´s schedule.
So you know wath the plan for this month is.

"For those who might miss what Bo Wei said of his schedule

1. Koda's expansion will be out on early may

2. Next character will be out on 10th of may

3. And then the following character will be out on 30th of may

I am just referring to his schedule said by him on the comment part"

source:
mr.anonymous

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I will quote the Information we got on Bo Wei´s and Koda´s schedule.
So you know wath the plan for this month is.

"For those who might miss what Bo Wei said of his schedule

1. Koda's expansion will be out on early may

2. Next character will be out on 10th of may

3. And then the following character will be out on 30th of may

I am just referring to his schedule said by him on the comment part"

source:
mr.anonymous
So the expansion, like we got with scarlet, will be out soon while the new character will be out on the tenth? And then we get another one on the 30th? So basically in may we get 3 updates? :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Potentially, though I know Koda mentioned that the Scarlett expansion was something of a special occasion to make up for Bo's delay in March. I maybe wouldn't expect such a significant expansion in the future, though who knows? Plus, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Bo misses the 30th deadline again. It's really hard to catch up once you fall behind, and he may just decide to slow down his cycles a bit.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes