• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
You can wear the costume on the floors that you already beats (At least that's what i see)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I did the fight and play cycle but i couldn't get the costume.Can someone help?
Edit:Nevermind, it worked after using "surrender" item.

Last edited:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Did you talk with the priestess? Still hasn't happened to me
i did, and already defeated Khulan and s-ranked all her levels, but still can't wear the puppy gear, i hope it's not a bug cuz i encountered a few bugs with her, namely the loss counter got stuck, and a graphic bug with an attack sprite not getting cleared up resulting in two overlapped sprites on the screen

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It's beginning to feel like the more the game is updated there's less of what I originally found in the game that was enjoyable. To each their own here however.

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
give scarlett her shoes play her game and all your problems should be solved ;)
play her shoe game 2-3 times surrender to her and repeat

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hi. I wrote the new Scarlett stuff. To answer some questions:
  • You can't use Puppy Gear on 4F (yet - and Puppy Gear will basically always be a floor "behind" since Bo Wei is creating the new floor while I tinker with old ones).
  • The only requirements to progress Scarlett are basically just find each new scene at each Submission level, which is normally just repeating the Shoe Challenge a few times. I'm surprised so many people are getting stuck and suspect they're just spamming "Item" over and over, but the next release will streamline the requirements somewhat regardless.
  • This was intended to be fun/secret/bonus/easter-egg content to flesh out Bo Wei's wonderful game with a bit more story/dialogue/progression for people who like that sort of thing. We ended up giving it some fanfare to hype people up after the release was a bit late, but that was a mistake as it seems to have messed with people's expectations.
Not every girl will necessarily receive an expansion and those that do won't necessarily follow Scarlett's format. This month I have ideas for 2/3/4F so the content will be more spread out.

It's beginning to feel like the more the game is updated there's less of what I originally found in the game that was enjoyable. To each their own here however.
If you mean stuff like the Scarlett expansion, you can always skip it. The main portion of the game (which Bo Wei continues to develop each month) is the new girls + fights. If you mean recent girls/mechanics/kinks (Khulan, Eliza, etc.), then yes, that's just a matter of taste, but the game is basically a buffet. Indulge the girls/content you like and skim past the stuff you don't. :)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
  • You can't use Puppy Gear on 4F (yet - and Puppy Gear will basically always be a floor "behind" since Bo Wei is creating the new floor while I tinker with old ones).
  • The only requirements to progress Scarlett are basically just find each new scene at each Submission level, which is normally just repeating the Shoe Challenge a few times. I'm surprised so many people are getting stuck and suspect they're just spamming "Item" over and over, but the next release will streamline the requirements somewhat regardless.
  • This was intended to be fun/secret/bonus/easter-egg content to flesh out Bo Wei's wonderful game with a bit more story/dialogue/progression for people who like that sort of thing. We ended up giving it some fanfare to hype people up after the release was a bit late, but that was a mistake as it seems to have messed with people's expectations.
Not every girl will necessarily receive an expansion and those that do won't necessarily follow Scarlett's format. This month I have ideas for 2/3/4F so the content will be more spread out.

If you mean stuff like the Scarlett expansion, you can always skip it. The main portion of the game (which Bo Wei continues to develop each month) is the new girls + fights. If you mean recent girls/mechanics/kinks (Khulan, Eliza, etc.), then yes, that's just a matter of taste, but the game is basically a buffet. Indulge the girls/content you like and skim past the stuff you don't. :)
I think most are just a little confused because it was so different than the other content :D but i loved it and cannot wait to see more things added to the existing ladies :D can we expect the next patch at the end of the month? :D

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
and a fun/secret/bonus/easter-egg content it was, don't mind what others say, it was amazing! i personally loved it and would love to see more like this story/dialogue/progression

Last edited:

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018

Great job on the extra content, was really enjoyable!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The piss play I can usually tolerate, but the shit not so much. The content was usually so foot-focused and was a rarity because of it. Now that it's becoming more of the femdom I consider to be boring or incorporating kinks like piss and shit, that's what's causing the shift. The Evade and Miss mechanics being added and becoming more prevalent is another part; as well as the grinding getting more and more lengthy. I had no issue with losing over and over, it's losing over and over and over and Over and OVER. Once you've seen all the lose and grab animations it gets tedious.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
This genre of game appeals to me and the art is nice, but quick time events kill me. Can someone post a save file?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Hello, I can't play.
I download and extract the file in the first post, then run the TOT_v1.5 and create a folder with a lot of files. But when I run the exe the game crash after a lot of error/missing file popup: missing gothic font, bgm/graphic/audio file, etc.

Can someone help me?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Have you downloaded RPGmaker and the RTP for it? It is necessary to play these types of games.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes